Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined [DCO] DJ Py-fucker's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpringlockAnon

Username: [DCO] DJ Py-fucker

Name
Springlock..... ON ICE?!?!?!?

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:71006995

Your DiscordID
Springlock..... ON ICE?!?!?!?#2941

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I owned and operated a single server in 2018 for roughly 5 months. It was only one server but I had a consistent playerbase of 12 - 15 people

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I usually play on orange servers, specifically the one in NY. I'd like to moderate that one but i'll do whatever job you give me.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I have a lot of free time as of late and I'd like to help clean up whatever problems may arise.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Almost every day since 2012, although the first year of that is on my dad's steam account.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
That depends on what they've done and how many times they've done it. I'm not sure I could answer that in a single text field.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I checked 'no' on the language proficiency question. I speak a *little* bit of German but I'm not confident enough in my ability to call myself proficient.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Heya, I will be going through your application.

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? yes
You currently only have 1 day, 19 hours, 23 minutes and 32 seconds TOTAL on blackwonder
springplaytime.PNG

Your punishment logs are clean, however your chat logs are not.
springchat1.PNG
springchat2.PNG

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
That depends on what they've done and how many times they've done it. I'm not sure I could answer that in a single text field.
This gives us no information at all. You need to explain it.

Overall, your playtime is under 3 days, there are some questionable chatlogs, to say the least, and parts of your application are lacking.

Have a nice day.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You can reapply in a few months if you become active on our servers and stop using edgy language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom