Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined [DCO] DJ Py-fucker's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpringlockAnon

User name: [DCO] DJ Py-fucker

Name
[DCO] DJ Py-fucker

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:71006995

Your DiscordID [DCO] DJ Py-Fucker#2941

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on?
Blackwonder and SG-Gaming servers mainly. I also go on this one trade server that i really like.

Why would you like to become an admin?
I notice that there's a bunch of hate, spawncamping, and all-around shittiness in the servers, and i wanna help bring the toxicity levels down a few notches.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Almost every day.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play
First, i'd warn them, if they keep it up i'd put them in a time-out or something, third time, i'd kick them, fourth, i'd see if it's ok to ban them from blackwonder servers.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Not really.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

There is a lack of content in your application as well as displayed toxicity in your behaviour. These are some examples such as you saying the n word which is a straight red flag for me.

There were some other fishy things you said but they're not as recent as these ones which is why I didn't include them.

Due to displayed toxicity in your chat logs and zero effort put into making this application I will have to go with a -support unless you improve on said things.

Reactions: Egg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom