Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Davidtornado's Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidtornado

Scarcely Lethal
What was your type of punishment?
Mute

What is your SteamID?
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198362668431

Who has punished you?
rainbowrobb

Why were you punished?
ghosting

Why should we revoke your punishment?
look ik ghosting was bad but it was a hunger games day on jb_hopjb and the warden said *no weapons alowed for this day for red team* so i got killed then i started seeing around how they where doin (with out ghosting them) and then there was this one heavy who had ammo even tho he was not alowed to, the warden said that i could ghost him cuz he was kys for grabbing ammo, then he started complaning and once i got muted he kept spamming lenny faces on the chat

Sakuya

Trickster
Alright so first and foremost, you know that ghosting is something that really gets on people's nerves since you're intervening with the actual game while dead.
I understand that a heavy had ammo while on HG and all that (it's funny how you state that warden says "No ammo on this day for reds" so does that mean reds can have ammo on normal days?) But the heavy is a red and he is just rebelling leave him to his job on killing other reds or attempting to kill the blues. Never ghost unless the last person is a rebeller and they are not actively rebelling. Just because warden said to "ghost him" don't do it, warden cannot alter the rules set for jb.
Basically just remember to keep quiet while dead, don't butt into the game of the living unless it is really needed.

Davidtornado

Scarcely Lethal
i guess you are right, even tho i was asking if i was alowed to do that on that round cuz it was taking ages, LITERALY I WAS COUNTING but for real i apologise for this whole problem. but one thing that triggers me is the lenny spamm wich ir ealy despise every time some one acomplish something in order to punish some one else

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
"the warden said that i could ghost him cuz he was kys for grabbing ammo"

1. I told you in-game on mic, that you needed to take the time to learn the rules of the game prior to breaking anymore rules. There is only 1 reason why you are allowed to ghost.
2. Being triggered by lenny spam is not excuse.
3. You have less than a day left on your mute. -Decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom