What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted dArk_alex333's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

dArk_alex333

Strange
Username: dArk_alex333

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561199120716791

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
Banned for [SourceSleuth] Duplicate Account

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I do not own a duplicate account ever, i only use 1 steam account for steam related things and i dont remember being banned before. This was both the first and second (second because i just got banned again on this same account from yesterday)

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
22E0F9C7-8AA5-4691-A04F-1187EF2C3087.jpeg

You’ve used “Light_Andrew123” to evade punishments before.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I do not own a duplicate account ever,

Oh that? well my younger brother is actually the one using light andrew. I chose that name for him when i was making his steam account
There is a contradiction in the testimony, your honor!
Jokes aside, sourcesleuth keeps rebanning the two of you because you keep trying to reconnect while the other account is banned. Wait for both of the punishments beside your name to turn green in the link Tax provided previously and you'll be able to join the servers again (unless Robb would be willing to remove them prematurely).

Last edited:

dArk_alex333

Strange
There is a contradiction in the testimony, your honor!
Jokes aside, sourcesleuth keeps rebanning the two of you because you keep trying to reconnect while the other account is banned. Wait for both of the punishments beside your name to turn green in the link Tax provided previously and you'll be able to join the servers again (unless Robb would be willing to remove them prematurely).
ok then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)