Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined dantonx24's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

dantonx24

Username: dantonx24

Name
[Dan] A.I Corrupted

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? 23 days, 11 hours, 58 minutes, 56 seconds

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/4372752

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:72396908

Your DiscordID
ダン | [Dan]#6389

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
always play in (US super zombie fortress server)

Why would you like to become a moderator?
the reason why I would like to moderate on the server, is because I have spent most of the time on that server and I have seen the behavior of the players and I know them, but it would also be because of the lack of moderation that the server has for example that from time to time there are players: racist, micspam, xenophobic, transphobic and there are also the players who abuse the map wasting the time of the other players and nobody does anything to stop them.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
I am active from 10am - 23pm every day, because I have cancer and not much to do.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Exploit/Glitch Abuse: warn, slay, kick depending on the situation

NSFW Sprays: warn then spray ban

Toxic Behavior: warn, gag/mute 5 minutes, 30 minutes or if the subject evades the gag, then a punishment will be applied.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
my method of moderation is simply to avoid negativity on the server, worrying about both the server and the players on it, without having to resort to extreme methods and that everyone feels comfortable and satisfied on the server.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? I speak Spanish very well and honestly I have seen that some players, very few of them speak Spanish as well.

Heatmaker

Scarcely Lethal
Sup Dan,
I’m gonna reply to this since there aren’t too many szf mods/applicants atm.

Playtime is more than sufficient; it’s honestly both scary and impressive how much time you dedicate here.

Chat logs are clean

You have a couple recent warnings on your account for exploits but no official punishments.

And for an immediate fix I’d highly recommend you flesh out your punishment ladder. it’s too loose and isn’t solid enough to be considered.

that’s all the basic/obligatory things to comment on, so from here is my personal opinion on you as a player:

The SZF server definitely could use more active staff and you fit the expectation perfectly, being extremely active and one of the most knowledgeable regulars. However, from the times I have played with you, there have been events of exploit abuse/abuse of the maps which have unnecessarily delayed rounds or upset other players. If you want to be staff, an immediate change would be removing any use of exploits from your gameplay to avoid indirectly (or directly) influencing others to do the same.

as a sum up, you’re a chill player to be around and know the entire server like the back of your hand. However, the way you play makes me question how effective you’ll be as an active mod.

dantonx24

it's a pity... it would have been an honor to be a moderator, but if they ask me to change my way of being or my attitude then unfortunately I will have to refuse to be a moderator, however I will continue playing on the blackwonder servers, as they are the only servers in which I feel comfortable playing with the people I know and who know me, but in which case if they need a full time moderator, then I will gladly accept, but the only condition I ask, is that they do not change my way of being.

Heatmaker

Scarcely Lethal
That’s fine, I completely understand and respect your response. Maybe in the future if things change drastically or you change your mind we’ll keep this app in mind. I’ll see ya around Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom