Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Dannycare's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannycare

What was your type of punishment?:
Ban

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:154266853

Who has punished you?

Kerknor

Why were you punished?

"Wallhack"

Why should we revoke your punishment?

There was no evidence or proof that i was using any kind of hacks.There wasn't even suspicion in the server of me hacking, It was basically out of the blue.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Player hasn't even been on the forums since submitting his appeal almost a week ago.

@Kerknor if you wanna link your demo and close, I don't see any point in continuing to wait for him.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Player hasn't even been on the forums since submitting his appeal almost a week ago.

@Kerknor if you wanna link your demo and close, I don't see any point in continuing to wait for him.
@Jim Yeah had a few other Admins take a look at the demo first and was looking forward to his response to Robb's question.

We couldn't figure out why you waited 2 weeks to make an appeal when you were banned in the server and then just kept playing somewhere else like it was nothing, but with that aside I wanted to hear other Admins' opinions so I had several take a look at the clips.

With the huge gap in time from the ban to the appeal, not returning at all to the forums, no explanation on the Vac ban, the discussions from other Staff on the demo and the demo itself, I'm going to mark this as Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom