Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined DanielRemix's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielRemix

User name: DanielRemix

Name
DanielRemix

Your Age

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:64142292

Your DiscordID
??????????#6521

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Blackwonder Dodgeball IP : 78.159.100.199:27030

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because, I don't see a lot of Admins or Mods in the server and i see almost every day a hacker
and we are using <!calladmin> command and we waiting like half hours and no one popped out and a quite few people leaving the server cause the hacker didn't leave. And i'm very active on PC . And i want to punish rule breakers , that's why. And if i get the app then ill try to go on different BL servers , and not only 1 server.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Monday - Thursday : 1 PM to 4 AM , Friday - Sunday : 11 AM to 1 AM (EU time).

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Dodgeball Only:

Hacking = permanent ban.
Voice spamming ( microphone in mouth ect.) = Warn > 1 hour mute > 3 hour mute > 1 day mute > 1 week mute > 2 week mute > perm mute.
Chat spamming = 5 minute gag> 30 minute gag> 1 hour gag> 5 hour gag> 1 day gag> 3 day gag> 5 day gag> 1 week gag > 2 week gag > permanent gag.
Racism = 1 day gag / mute > 1 week gag / mute > permanent gag/mute.
Blocking / stealing = warn > kick > 30 minute ban > 1 hour ban > 2 hour ban > 5 hour ban = 1 week perm ban.
Orbiting for too long : 3 warn > kick > 5 minute ban > 10 minute ban > 1 hour ban (There should be no perm ban).

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I am very polite , 24/7 talk, Fast responds. And I'm playing TF2 for like 7 years.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Hungarian language and Serbian language.

J R

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member

JR

Hello DanielRemix ,

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because, I don't see a lot of Admins or Mods in the server and i see almost every day a hacker
and we are using <!calladmin> command and we waiting like half hours and no one popped out and a quite few people leaving the server cause the hacker didn't leave. And i'm very active on PC . And i want to punish rule breakers , that's why. And if i get the app then ill try to go on different BL servers , and not only 1 server.
For selft experience ,dodgeball hacks are extremely hard to detect, only experience players, or a fail from the hackers can help in the detection of it.
Taking that in consideration Mods/Admins in that gamemode did his work the best way they can.
Another point for that, if you know there are a hacker and you use the calladmin tool everytime and no one helps , why you dont try to use other tools as record and report in forums?.

With this i am not criticizing, i just watch your reasons for be mod, more like a forced think.

Even if, your intentions are help other people in the server.

No more to add about that.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Dodgeball Only:

Hacking = permanent ban.
Voice spamming ( microphone in mouth ect.) = Warn > 1 hour mute > 3 hour mute > 1 day mute > 1 week mute > 2 week mute > perm mute.
Chat spamming = 5 minute gag> 30 minute gag> 1 hour gag> 5 hour gag> 1 day gag> 3 day gag> 5 day gag> 1 week gag > 2 week gag > permanent gag.
Racism = 1 day gag / mute > 1 week gag / mute > permanent gag/mute.
Blocking / stealing = warn > kick > 30 minute ban > 1 hour ban > 2 hour ban > 5 hour ban = 1 week perm ban.
Orbiting for too long : 3 warn > kick > 5 minute ban > 10 minute ban > 1 hour ban (There should be no perm ban).

We dont gag/mute/ban people 5 minutes we start from 1 hour with commblocks , personally for bans i start from 1 day and follow the normal scalation.

Adding more if someone was banned for abuse of orbit , 1hour , you will add every time 1 hour of ban for that?.Then he back after 1 hour and do the same.

For racism you jump from 1 day to 1 week , that is not a normal punishment scalation.

Think about change that thinks.

Extra info...
Commblocks / Excluding CONSOLElatest commblockBanslatest banSession
Sunday 15th of April 2018
0No4 days, 22 hours, 58 minutes, 20 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom