Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Damzes's Moderator Application

Damzes

Username: Damzes

Name
Damzes

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? No

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:76924869

Your DiscordID
Damzes Crowley#3255

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I've managed overall SCP: SL servers, but also a tf2 server, but the lifetime of that server was short

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I love all game modes, but where im more time and would like to moderate it's slender fortress.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I've never seen a moderator in a slender fortress game but I've seen law-breakers and I would want to help others.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Minimum twice a week with long pauses.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Text spammers or people insulting: Chat ban/mute
Voice chat spammers: General mute
Annoying ally: 1 hour ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I hate people that use their power to make fun of others and I not going to penalize anyone without seeing him commit that action in-game or recorded.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Im a native Spanish speaker

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
Applicant has accumulated 9 hours of playtime on our servers and chat logs mostly consist of command uses, has no bans or comm-blocks.

What would you do when it comes to repeat offenders, players spraying/using NSFW sprays/objectors?

TFStats

Damzes

To repeat offenders I would perma-ban them, having in mind that they were banned or warned before but they still continued to break rules. For people using NSFW sprays I would cover them with another spray and warn them, If they put another or the same spray again, I will ban them. For objectors the same but easier because they just needs to change his melee, if they don't change to another melee after the warn, they get banned.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom