Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Daggerman102 (sean)'s Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daggerman102 (sean)

User name: Daggerman102 (sean)

Name
Daggerman102 (sean)

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:456414252

Your DiscordID Sean #4296

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on?
Blackwonder LA and SG

Why would you like to become an admin?
I want to become an admin because i feel like most admins arent online often, if i become an admin i want to make sure that i could help enforce the rules in these servers

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Monday to friday at 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm and saturday to sunday at 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm / 12:00 pm

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play
Ghosting / spamming / micspamming : 30 minutes of gag / mute
For reds:
Ammo glitching / late spawning: slay
For blus:
No mic / freekilling / if other rules that i havent stated here are broken aswell: team ban for 1 hour
Mass freekill: teamban for 1 day

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Jailbreak is the gamemode i mostly play

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
Hello Daggerman102 (sean).

Your application;
Your DiscordID Sean #4296
You are not in Blackwonder's discord server.

On what servers do you usually play on?
Blackwonder LA and SG
Looking at your stats and your application I assume you are talking about LA & SG Jailbreak but this is something you should have specified yourself.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play
You have work to do here. You only mentioned 8 rules and I can ensure you there is a lot more. Read the rules.

Ghosting / spamming / micspamming : 30 minutes of gag / mute
What if a player continues breaking the same rule? Will the punishment length increase or be the same? This question goes for every rule.

Your chatlogs;

You have a total of 8 pages with the word fuck and all of them are recent.

You have a total of 4 pages when I look up "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ". Looks like you have a lenny bind which in my opinion is bad :confused:

Other;

Your previous application recently got declined. You should have waited some time to apply.

This application has no effort, you recently got punished and your chatlogs are bad. -Support

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Hello, for the reasons listed by markk and specially by Supreme, i don't see you as an Admin material for now, maybe if you change your behaviour in 1-2 years you could be able to be accepted as a Moderator in here. Definitely a -support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom