Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined daerithe's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

daerithe

Strange

Tzvin

User name: daerithe

Name
Daerithe :)

Your Age

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:19271617

Your DiscordID
Daerithe#7210

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
BlackWonder US Trade Minecraft

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Well because every single day i join the sever i always see people micspamming and talking about rascist stuff and people hacking and textspamming all the time. i try to tell them to stop but all they did was get mad at me and telling me to leave the sever. I also go there to chat with people about either trade or how was there day going.I will aslo not admin abuse to anyone.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Chig Bungus

How often do you play TF2?
I play everyday

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Hacking or cheating: will be permanent ban

micspamming and textspaming: 1st warning 1hr of gag or mute, 2st warning 2 hr of gag or mute, 3rd warning will get 1 day of gag/mute but the each he does it again its two weeks.

Rascist or offensive to people: 1st warning will get 1hr of gag and mute. 2nd warning will get 1 day of gag and mute. 3rd warning will get 1 weeks if the guy countine to be racist.

nude on spray and conscientious objectors: will get spray ban

Exploting: 1st warning will get 1 day of ban. 2nd warning will get 2 days of ban. 3rd warning will get 1 week but if he keeps doing then its permanent ban.

Begging: will get a frist warning will get 1hr of gag or mute, 2nd warning will get 2hr of gag or mute, 3rd warning will get 1 day of ban if they do it agian,

Admin abuse will: will get 2 days of ban.

scamming: will get permanent ban.

Griefing: 1st warnig will get a reminder of the blackwonder tradind rules. 2nd warning will be a final. 3rd. 2hr of ban each time he does it.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Hi Daerithe, Going over your application at a quick glance, could you narrow your availability for being online? Ex.) Monday-Friday 12pm-5pm. Another question, what would you do if someone were to attempt scams on the trade server, and also if you could go more in depth on your punishment ladder beyond just 3 incidents? Stay safe!

daerithe

Strange

Tzvin

monday-friday 12pm-3pm.
and if someone did scams on the trade sever i would permanent ban them.

Last edited:

NoUx2

Unremarkable
Please edit your punishment ladder as it is lacking right now. Please review this guide and make any necessary changes, you can also take ideas from accepted applicants without plagiarizing their work

daerithe

Strange

Tzvin

Hacking or cheating: will be permanent ban.

Micspamming and Textspaming: 1st warning 1hr of gag or mute, 2st warning 2 hr of gag or mute, 3rd warning will get 1 day of gag/mute but the each he does it again its two weeks.

Rascist or offensive to other people: 1st warning will get 1hr of gag and mute. 2nd warning will get 1 day of gag and mute. 3rd warning will get 1 weeks if the guy countine to be racist.

Nude on spray and conscientious objectors: will get spray ban.

Exploting: 1st warning will get 1 day of ban. 2nd warning will get 2 days of ban. 3rd warning will get 1 week but if he keeps doing then its permanent ban.

Begging: will get a frist warning will get 1hr of gag or mute, 2nd warning will get 2hr of gag or mute, 3rd warning will get 1 day of ban if they do it agian,

scamming: will get permanent ban.

Last edited:

NoUx2

Unremarkable
You're still missing some rules on your punishment ladder. Please review the server's general rules and put them into your punishment ladder, do the same for the trade rules.

daerithe

Strange

Tzvin

Hacking or cheating: will be permanent ban.

Micspamming and Textspaming: 1st warning 1hr of gag or mute, 2st warning 2 hr of gag or mute, 3rd warning will get 1 day of gag/mute but the each he does it again its two weeks.

Rascist or offensive to other people: 1st warning will get 1hr of gag and mute. 2nd warning will get 1 day of gag and mute. 3rd warning will get 1 weeks if the guy countine to be racist.

Nude on spray and conscientious objectors: will get spray ban.

Do not randomly request trade: 1st warning will get 1hr of gag or mute, 2nd warning will get 2hr of gag or mute , 3rd warning will get 1hr of ban but each time he does it again then its a another 1 hr of ban.

Calling out a undercover admin: will get a 1 private message and will get 1hr of gag and mute.Then its a another hr of gag and mute each time they do it.

Did i get it all.

Cyruim

Sufficiently Lethal

Cyruim

Please use the edit feature to add these changes to your application instead of using comments

NoUx2

Unremarkable
Your chatlogs appear fine, but you are not in the discord server.

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Upon further review of your application, 3 bans come up in Sourcebans with your name/steam ID attached to them

3 bans under given SteamID

One ban includes donor abuse.

Attachments

• Screenshot (208).png
    Screenshot (208).png
    179.7 KB · Views: 278
  • Screenshot (210).png
    Screenshot (210).png
    171.4 KB · Views: 255
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom