Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined d0nKed's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

d0nKed

Unremarkable

mocha

User name

d0nKed

Name

Donovan

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days?

Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days?

Yes

Do you have a microphone?

Yes

Born and raised in Singapore

Your SteamID

STEAM_1:1:539186090

Your DiscordID

ProMouth#5114

Have you managed servers previously?

No i have not

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?

Singapore Jailbreak

Why would you like to become a moderator?

I decided to apply as i had witnessed something very saddening in the past in a jailbreak server as players in the servers were being very toxic and rude to a new player that had joined the blues and didnt have a mic.I would like to change the opinion of these players and explain to them that they were being very rude to the new players and by explaining to them that it is important to treat new players like kings and queens this is due to the game population seeing its decline in player base and without new players entering the game would be long gone dead.As i am a shy person who doesnt talk much , i felt violated inside as i know clearly the feeling of being pushed around and not having the confidence to talk therefore i would also like to use this opportunity as an moderator to boost my confidence and to lead others by improving and using my verbal skill to give out as much explanation and dish out all punishments fairly and without favoritism.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members?

No i do not know and have not spoken to any of the current staff members

When are you usually available to play?

I am usually available to play when my school ends for instance if my school on Monday ends on 1.55pm,i would play tf2 at 2.30pm this is because i would have to take a the bus home which takes a considerable amount of time therefore i would only be able to play on 2.30pm.I would usually play on Saturday and Sundays if time permits as i have homework to do.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

Jailbreak Rules:​

For Everyone:

If punishments given out by me were dodged the punishment will automatically be doubled no matter the reason provided by the player that is being punished

Hacking​
I would record a demo and once adequate evidence is met and if everyone in the server agrees that he/she is hacking,i will do the following:
Permanently banned from server no matter the reason

Overtalking staff member during a mic check​
Warning > 1 hour mute > 4 hour mute > 1 day mute

Falsely accusing someone of breaking the rules​
Warning > 1 hour silence > 2 hour silence > 3 hour silence

Chaining days​
Warning > 1 hour ban > 4 hour ban > 1 day ban > 1 week ban > 2 weeks ban > 1 month ban

Foreign language in voice chat​
Warning > 30 minutes mute > 1 hour mute > 3 hours mute > 7 hours mute

Mic spamming​
Muted for 1 hour > Muted for 4 hours > Muted for a day > muted for 3 days

Racism or using a racial slur​
Gag/Muted for 1 week > Gag/Muted for 1 month > Gag/Muted for 3 months

Expoliting jailbreak maps​
Warning > 1 day ban > 3 day ban > 7 day ban

!calladmin abuse​
Warning > 1 hour ban > 6 hour ban > 1 day ban

Calling out an undercover Admin or Moderator​
Warning > 1 hour silence > 2 hour silence > 3 hour silence

Chat Spamming​
Warning > gag for 1 hour week > gag for 2 hours > Gag for 6 hours

Inaudible Microphone​
Warning > Permanent mute

Impersonation of an admin or moderator​
Warning > silenced for an hour > silenced for 6 hours > silenced for a day > silenced for a week

Advertising hacks​
Silenced permanently

NSFW sprays​
3 months spray ban > 5 months spray ban > 10 months spray ban > Permanently spray banned

Overtalking warden​
Warning > Muted for a day > Muted for a week > Muted for a month

Ghosting​
Warning > Silenced for a day > Silenced for a week > Silenced for a month

Late spawning​
Slayed immediately

For Reds:

Freeday abusing​
Warning > 2 Hour ban > 4 Hour ban > 1 day ban > 3 day ban > 1 week ban > 2 weeks ban

Ammo glitch​
Slay > 2 hour ban > 1 day ban > 7 day ban

For Blues:

No microphone​
Permanent teamban (Till mic is validated)

Armory camping​
Warning > Slay

Blue hitting a breakable​
Warning > Slay > Teamban for a day > Teamban for two days > Teamban for a week

Button Griefing​
1 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban > 1 month teamban

Freehit​
Warning > Slay > 2 hour teamban > 1 day teamban > 1 week teamban

Freekill​
Warning > Slay > 1 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 1 month teamban

Killing non-rebellers during a repeat​
Slay > 2 hour teamban > 6 hour teamban > 1 day teamban > 1 week teamban

Mass freekill​
1 week teamban > 1 month teamban > 6 month teamban > Permanently teambanned

Force baiting​
Warning > Slay > 1 hour teamban > 1 day teamban > 3 day teamban

Camping rebel spot​
Warning > 1 hour teamban > 4 hours teamban > 7 hours teamban > 1day teamban

For Warden:

Unwilling to be warden​
1 Hour teamban >12 hours teamban >1 day teamban >10 days teamban > 1 month teamban

Illegal Friendly Fire​
1 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 1 month teamban > 2 month teamban > 1 year teamban

Warden Lying​
Warning > 1 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban > 1 month teamban

Warden Hogging​
Warning > 30 minutes teamban > 1 hour teamban > 1 day teamban > 3 day teamban

Complicated or Tricky orders​
Warning > 1 day teamban > 3 day teamban > 7 day teamban

Unwarden​
Warning > 1 week teamban > 1 month teamban >1 year teamban

Team Kill​
Warning > Slay > 1 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 1 month teamban

Favouritism​
Warning > 4 Hours teamban > 8 Hours teamban > 1 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban > 1 month teamban

Pardoning Reds​
Warning > Slay > 2 Hours teamban > 1 day teamban > 5 days teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban

Warden Lying​
Warning > Slay > 1 hour teamban > 6 hour teamban > 1 day teamban > 1 week teamban

Refusing to repeat orders​
Warning > 2 hour teamban > 1 day teamban > 5 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban

Kill order​
Warning > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban > 1 month teamban

VSH Punishments:

Camping​
Warning > 1 hour ban > 4 hour ban > 6 hours ban > 16 hours ban

Delaying​
Warning > 2 hours ban > 6 hours ban > 14 hours ban
Being Friendly to hale​
Warning > Slay > 1 hour ban > 3 hours ban > 7 hours ban

Ghosting​
Warning > 1 hour ban > 2 hours ban > 4 hours ban > 7 hours ban

Afk Hale​
Warning > Kick > 2 hours ban > 6 hours ban > 14 hours ban

Being AFK​
Warning > Slay > Kick

Why:
I would like to use this as an ideal way of punishing players as i would like to give new and clueless players a chance especially if you see the name rachial.robert.2005 as most of the time new players entering jailbreak servers are clueless of what to do therefore i would like to give new and clueless players a chance other than just banning them immediately for a month as a first offence for not willing to use a mic or not having a mic as a blue.As a shy person i completely understand how it feels not having the confidence to speak up therefore i would like to use these methods to help new and clueless players on how jailbreak rules works by telling them personally on what rule they had broken and tell them how to avoid breaking the same rule again.Additonally, i would like to maintain the order and peace of the server by trying my best to stay online everyday (if time permits) to serve my duties.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?

Punishments ❌

Yes, on 5th of May 2020 I was gaged on the Australia Jailbreak Server by Jamie for ghosting because when there was 2 players left, the Warden(Jamie) played jeopardy with them and i told them the answer.I know that I am wrong and I did not argue.I am sorry for what I had done and had learnt my lesson and know that my actions had caused me to disrupt the round.Even though i was gaged for 30 mins i had taken this lesson very seriously and i promise to not do it again.

Yes, on Tuesday 19th May about 8.35am 10000 Cold Knights banned me from all Blw servers for one day for expoliting a jailbreak map.I did it because a number of players went to a place which at that time i thought it was a escape route so i followed them and then after taking a walk i started taking damage and thought it was fine as i thought it was a two player to escape kinda thing i know its dumb but at that time i was medic so i guessed why not escape with others by chain healing each other.

Are you proficient in languages other than English?

Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English?

Chinese

Last edited:

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
Your punishment ladder is incredibly harsh.

a) Use of third-party software to gain an advantage is a perma ban, immediately. Why would you give these users a second chance? To return and create a chaotic environment?

b) Mic spam for first offenders should not start at 1 week. That's harsh. We start time-based punishments at 1 hour, and progressively scale up.
b) Chat spam, same thing as I mentioned above.
d) Advertising hacks is an automatic perma gag. We do not need players getting influenced by the use of cheats.

Your ladder needs revision. I have not checked your logs, therefore will refrain from commenting. Your previous ban is too recent as well.

d0nKed

Unremarkable

mocha

Your punishment ladder is incredibly harsh.

a) Use of third-party software to gain an advantage is a perma ban, immediately. Why would you give these users a second chance? To return and create a chaotic environment?

b) Mic spam for first offenders should not start at 1 week. That's harsh. We start time-based punishments at 1 hour, and progressively scale up.
b) Chat spam, same thing as I mentioned above.
d) Advertising hacks is an automatic perma gag. We do not need players getting influenced by the use of cheats.

Your ladder needs revision. I have not checked your logs, therefore will refrain from commenting. Your previous ban is too recent as well.
I have updated my punishment ladder thank you so much for viewing my application!

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello Donovan. I have a couple of concerns. First, the fact you were just punished. The next is that it appears you have trouble thinking for yourself and making decisions independently, listening to peer pressure.

Hacking​
I would record a demo and once adequate evidence is met and if everyone in the server agrees that he/she is hacking,i will do the following:

You could have someone with a cheap and very glitchy/noticeable cheat and some will still be mad at you for banning them.

damage and thought it was fine as i thought it was a two player to escape kinda thing i know its dumb but at that time i was medic so i guessed why not escape with others by chain healing each other.

I do believe you care about new players and want the server to grow. But I am very concerned when your very recent example of following others and breaking rules. For that reason, we must decline your app. Please do not make another one until you have gone 90 days without being punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom