Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Cyruim's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyruim

Sufficiently Lethal

Cyruim

User name: Cyruim

Name
Cyruim

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:89136981

Your DiscordID
Cyruim#7658

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Minecraft- I run a pvp server for me and some friends.
I havent yet run a tf2 server, tho i have tried before but I was unable to set up the server for other people

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Hightower | No carts
I do though explore other Blw servers but i dont play on them as regually as i play Hightower

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Ive been trying to be apart of the Blw community for some time now and some servers like the Hightower one hasnt seen a moderator in months. I wish to bring a welcoming atmosphere to new players aswell as reinforcing rules to players who place them selves above others.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Petuga
Lox

When are you usually available to play?
Any day, im in college (Aus - GMT +11); so from 4pm - 10pm (school days) and weekends i will play but its not a any speciffic point in time usually.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
(This is gonna get clustered and un orginised due to all the different offenses, i will try to keep it organised)

General rules

Offensive to Other players: Warn > Slay > 30min gag > 2hr gag > 12hr gag > 2day gag > 5 day gag > 2 week gag > 1month > 1yr *

Other language/ chat/ mic spam: Alert them (if possible) + 30min Gag > 2hr gag > 1 day gag > 3day gag > 1 week gag > 3 week > 2 month *

Inapropriate content (sprays, objectors etc) : Kick > 1hr ban > 4hr ban > 1 week > 1 month > perm

Hacking/Cheating : (Record demo) + Perma ban

Exploition of glitchs: Warn > Slay > Kick > 1hr ban > 4hr ban > 1 week > 1 month > perm

Adverts: 30min gag + Kick > 2hr gag > 12hr gag > 2day gag > 5 day gag > 2 week gag > 1month > 1yr *2hr gag > 12hr gag > 2day gag > 5 day gag > 2 week gag > 1month > 1yr *

!calladmin abuse: Resolve issue by asking why they are abusing the command and then resolving the problem would resault in: Kick > 1hr ban > 4hr ban > 1 week > 1 month > perm

Spawncamping : Warn > Slay > kick > 1hr ban > 4hr ban > 1 week > 1 month > perm

Impersonation of Moderator/ Admin: 2hr ban > 5 day ban > 1 week > 1 month > perm

AFK: Either Kick or I would switch them to Spectator.

* if continues though i suspect not the process would repeat.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have been trying to commit more time to blw, since my last moderator ap was declined I wanted to bring more to this community. Yes i can be salty im working on my anger and making sure I stay calm and not get irrational, my logs arent the most amazinest and under stand if thats the reason this gets declined, but if you do believe me i will try to be a less hostile player.
I am dyslexic; my spelling and grammar can sometimes vary.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Cyruim

Sufficiently Lethal

Cyruim

I havent finished yet, accidently pressed upload

Edit: i think im done

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Prior apps:
No other punishments on record other than what was mentioned previously.

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
We do not ban users for advertising. A permanent silence would suffice.

We do not ban users for being offensive. A mute and/or gag, depending on the situation would be appropriate.

You would cap your punishment at 30 minutes for chat/mic spam? What if they repeat their offense 1, 2, X times? I would revisit your latest application and read the feedback. This seems rushed.

Cyruim

Sufficiently Lethal

Cyruim

We do not ban users for advertising. A permanent silence would suffice.

We do not ban users for being offensive. A mute and/or gag, depending on the situation would be appropriate.

You would cap your punishment at 30 minutes for chat/mic spam? What if they repeat their offense 1, 2, X times? I would revisit your latest application and read the feedback. This seems rushed.
i'll redo the punishment section with more detail, this msg will be edited once i have completed it

Edit: hopefully the punishment update will suffice, also with the chat/mic section im not sure why that was empty i must of either not seen it or it didnt save.

Last edited:

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Punishment info:

Commblocks (Mutes, Gags, and Silences)BansTeambans

1594166776400.png

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Odd, because I don't. I hold nothing against you because you have an otherwise clean record, and my only encounters with you have either been positive or neutral. No negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom