Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Custom Title questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

12gamers18

Unremarkable
Staff Member
Ok so, i'm planning to buy the Custom Title from the !shop but i have a couple questions about it. Im scared of paying the price that this thing cost and being a total dissapointment. My questions are:
-Can only customize once or can alot of times?
-Is it free to change anytime you want or you have to pay a certain amount of cash to change it? (If it can only be customized once then ignore this.)
-Can you change colors of it? If so, does it have a price or not? Will all the words will be colored or can be change colors letter per letter?
-Only 1 title name can be chosen?

Those my questions...id love to know of how it works before paying such a huge amount of coins.
(Sorry if bad english, it isnt my first language and im brazilian.)

Last edited:

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

-Can only customize once or can alot of times?
-Is it free to change anytime you want or you have to pay a certain amount of cash to change it? (If it can only be customized once then ignore this.)
-Can you change colors of it? If so, does it have a price or not? Will all the words will be colored or can be change colors letter per letter?
Can't be customized. if you wish to change anything of it you would need to buy another one. Unless it was possible to ask bene about a change like this to avoid that, but that is unknown to me
-Only 1 title name can be chosen?
When you have more than 1 title, regardless if they are custom or not, they are all carried in your "inventory" through the /shop commands and you can only wear one at a time

12gamers18

Unremarkable
Staff Member
Can't be customized. if you wish to change anything of it you would need to buy another one. Unless it was possible to ask bene about a change like this to avoid that, but that is unknown to me

It kind of sucks paying 1kk coins again to buy another custom title so you can change the name. And since you can only keep 1 title, you have to sell the custom title you own, get the coins of it then get more coins and THEN buy it again so you can have another title name. it would be better if it was paying coins for it to change and have a cooldown before you can change it again but i dunno, i guess its fair since you can likely put anything as the title.
Thanks anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 11)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom