Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Cursed Mr.Bean's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cursed Mr.Bean

Unremarkable
User name: Cursed Mr.Bean

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:21885272

Who has punished you?
chrry two

Why were you punished?
talking over warden

Why should we revoke your punishment?
this is acctually an punishment from one month, if not, i dont talked over the warden, or, he just hates me

Cursed Mr.Bean

Unremarkable
but, if this is not a bug, I think he mutated me for speaking over a warden called "lolssq",
if so, in my defense, i was speaking before the warden started speaking.

Cursed Mr.Bean

Unremarkable
but I have a problem now, a big problem, I don't have any video or demo of the moment

Cursed Mr.Bean

Unremarkable
thats it, waiting for an answer
1593995847981.jpeg

Chrry

Gore-Spattered
To begin with, I don't base my punishments on how much I like or dislike a person, you already start making mistakes at that point, not counting the many times that Zé Do Pão and I we were asking people to let the director speak (including you).
You received several warnings and even then you ignored them all, the mute is very well justified.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jotape

The King Of Brasil
Staff Member
Admin

jotape

I Don't think you should be unmuted, you are basically all the time talking over the warden,Being toxic or talking about how much you dislike Chrry.

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

I’m not here to deliver any final judgement, but even if you started talking before warden, you still have to be quiet for him to give orders. Hypothetically, if all the reds started talking at the beginning of the round to the point where warden couldn’t give orders (using your logic,) would it be fair to not mute those reds just because they talked before warden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom