Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed CSGO BHOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
Hey, I was wondering how difficult it would be to add custom player models into the csgo bhop servers.

I am also suggesting a feature of !store in the store you can use unlock points, NOT IN GAME RANK POINTS but points earned by play time on the server. Example : every 30 mins you get 25 points and then a model say 200 points, and you don't spend the points but you have access to use it. Or you can make it so that the points are spent and they are gone forever.

Also in the store I suggest that there should be pets, like a chicken on your shoulder. Maybe hats...
Maybe set a limit so that afkers can only be afk for around X amount of time.

Anyways, the choice is yours if you want to make it so the stores is unlocks, or purchases, and if there are afk limits.

Sincerely,
Melons

SirSonte

That would bring more people to the server that have been there and gone because of the lack of options available to the players. And since there has been very little maps that are slowly being added this would give the option of some of the SR's holders to come back and have more to do.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
There are no models for a reason. They slow down downloading Time for players by a lot which makes them quit. Not sure if it exists tho but, maybe already existing models where you do not need to DL anything. Might not exist for cs tho.

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
There are no models for a reason. They slow down downloading Time for players by a lot. Not sure if it exists tho but, maybe already existing models where you do not need to DL anything. Might not exist for cs tho.

A few models to start wouldn't hurt would it? And it is generally a one time download. Not that many models couldn't hurt and it would bring life to the server. I believe there are also other models within the game files aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom