Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

crikey's Pretty Pretty Princess application

Status
Not open for further replies.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Username: crikey

Name
Princess Crikey of the Kangaroos, slayer of emu's and most beautiful princess to grace Australia.

Your Age

Have you been overthrown in the last 60 days? My beloved people will never dare to overthrow me, as they love me and I love them.

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I have a collection of the most expensive microphones from across the lands.

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? I don't believe I should need to read some "guide" to apply to be recognised as a Pretty Pretty Princess on blackwonder. I, as a princess, should know how to prove that I am deserving of being recognised as a Pretty Pretty Princess without reading some guide that wasn't even written by a Pretty Pretty Princess. However, I can understand that there are processes that may need to be followed, so to comply, yes I did end up reading the guide (even though I already knew everything on it!).

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:163147744

Your DiscordID
crikey#9145

Are you a princess of a pre-existing kingdom?
Yes, as stated before I am Princess Crikey of the Kangaroos, slayer of emu's and most beautiful princess to grace Australia.

Why would you like to be recognised as a Pretty Pretty Princess?
As a princess, it is honestly an insult to me and my people if I am grouped together with the mere peasants of blackwonder. As such, I believe it just that I be rightfully recognised as a Pretty Pretty Princess as my own people state I am so pretty and that they love me very very much. I am graceful, kind, wear copious amounts of pink and loved by all, which are all of the traits needed of a Pretty Pretty Princess.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current Pretty Pretty Princesses?
Yes, I have spoken to both Princess Robb of the Desolate Badlands of Jersey and Princess Viking, Conquerer of Pubs. They are both very wonderful princesses and I hope that I can be amongst their ranks <3<3<3.

How often do perform your duties as a princess?
I preform my duties as a princess every waking moment of my life. I have dedicate my heart and soul to my duties and I am very much loved for it in return, as through my duties, all of my subjects can feel my grace shining upon them ✨️.

Are you proficient in languages other than English?
Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? I can speak fluent Kangarooese.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 17)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom