Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined CRHalby's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRHalby

Strange
Staff Member

CRHalby

Username: CRHalby

Name
Casey Halbmaier (CRHalby)

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. As of 3/9/2021 - 3/9/2022, yes!

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:50128486

Your DiscordID
Mr CRHalby#6154

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on the Dm_Duel servers, x10 Orange servers, and occasionally will play on the Slender Fortress servers. Out of these three, I would prefer to moderate either the Duel server or the x10 server.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I've noticed over the course of my playtime that there aren't many moderators/admins that pay attention to the above mentioned servers, and as a result have seen countless hackers and trolls ruin the fun for a majority of players. Since I'm on these servers quite often, it would help to have someone close by in case any of the previously mentioned scenarios break loose.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Being in college, my schedule is all of the place. That said, I try to get on at least once per day, even if it's for less than an hour.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
For the Duel/x10 server(s):

VoiceChat:
- If a player is not speaking English over voice chat, I would simply give a warning before muting them if they continued. (Mute)
- If a player is spamming music, or just being obnoxious in general, I would give a warning, and if they do not comply I would mute them. (Mute)
- Offensive remarks (i.e., racism, sexism, etc.) towards other players would result in a warning, and swift mute if they continue. (Mute OR Gag depending on the scenario, and Silence if both)
- If a player does not have a clean microphone, I would post a warning for them, and if they do not fix it AND continue to speak, I will mute them. (Mute)

Visuals:
- If a player has an inappropriate spray, I would make give them a warning to move said spray away from the open area, and if they continued putting it out in the open, I would use the 'Sprayban command.
- If a player has a 'Conscientious Objector' with an inappropriate image added to it, I would give the player a warning in chat, and if I continued to see it being used I would promptly kick them from the server. If they continued to rejoin, and still used that specific Objector, I would give them a ban.

Hacking/Cheating/Exploting:
- If a player is caught hacking, and I was able to see it myself, or given proof of the incident, I would give the accused a ban.
- If a player is using an exploit to gain the upper hand (glitches or a bug with the map), I would give a warning to the player, and if they continued using the exploit I would kick them. If they continue past that, they will be banned.

Spawncamping:
(Since the Duel server has multiple exits, this one may not apply, but for x10 this one certainly applies)
- If a server has one team spawn camping the enemy, and does NOT leave one of the spawn exits open, I will give a warning either over voice chat or text telling the offending team to move back. If there are still those who continue to camp all exit points, they will be slayed or kicked to reset their position on the map upon reloading. A ban more than likely will not be needed, but if the offense continues, there may be stricter punishment in the form of a ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I'm big into helping the community in these servers have a more enjoyable experience, and to provide to them a more safe and fair environment.

Edit: Forgot to mention in the original post, but I have been a donor for almost a year. I've taken action against many players who targeted others with offensive language through muting and gagging, and have kicked hackers when possible (even if they are able to just join back).

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom