Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Create a server in argentina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentient Crab

Strange
I see many players in DRBR that are from argentina and have high ping, most of the time there are even more argentinian players than brazilians there. I'm sure someone from argentina would love to have there own server the same way a player from texas would love to have a server there instead of having to play in LA servers for ping reasons. Also, there is the language situation. Trust me spanish and portuguese ARE DIFERENT enough that sometimes those players from argentina dont understand what we brazilians are saying. Also, while we are on the topic, Brazil is a big country, almost 80% the size of usa. Maybe have servers from diferent brazilian regions too? Imagine the lag from a player in Roraima if the server is hosted in sao paulo.

Last edited:

Jotape

The King Of Brasil
Staff Member
Admin

jotape

I don't think we need diferent brazilians regions, the max ping caused by distance ( that i have seeing before ) was almost 40 so that's not a big of a deal.. but having a ''latin'' server would actually be better then let they play at the BR, and not being able to speak they own language freely.

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I've had a look around and most decend argentinan servers start at around 200$ a month. This is waaaay over what I would be willing to spend on one region. I'm sad to say that I cannot complete this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom