Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined crashed's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashed

Username: crashed

Name
crashed

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:558927442

Your DiscordID
crash go woahhhh#2649

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Medic vs Zombies

Why would you like to become a moderator?
So I can help other people in servers with toxic people

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Kind of often

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Kindly ask them to stop, and if they don't listen the first time, they get warned. Second I ask that they are gonna have another warning if they continue, if they do it again, then a second warning will be issued to them. When they are about to get to their 3rd warning, I would say it's their last chance and that if they continue to misbehave, their 3rd warning will be issued. After they have 3 warnings on them, I am gonna tell them that they are going to be muted or banned, if they still misbehave, I am gonna mute them (if they are misbehaving in chat) or ban them if they continue it after the mute. (i was doing it like the Roblox group way)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
None.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

spade

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member

spade

Hi!

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. yes
You only have 10 hours of playtime.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Medic vs Zombies
You play pretty infrequently, and haven't played on the Zombie Survival server in 8 months.

I am gonna mute them (if they are misbehaving in chat) or ban them if they continue it after the mute.
What is the scaling of these punishments?

No punishments I can find, clean chat logs, although there isn't much.

The application is incomplete, as you haven't described the scaling of these punishments. I would suggest to look at some accepted moderator applications, and check the formatting of the punishment section.

1626072586784.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom