Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending Couple Suggestions

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

1. !calladmin reports by Steam Message;
- I believe it's easier for admins/moderators to respond to calladmins if they get the notification through Steam instead of Discord.
Also, if it would be possible, only send server-specific notifications for moderators like myself. I get one Jailbreak notification and I'm ending myself.

2. Weapon colours through "expertise";
- Unlock certain colours by actually using the specific weapon:
eg. 100 kills with Stock Sniper Rifle - unlock Gold colour or something.

Poll closes in 7 days.

/dab

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
I liked both suggestions, though, i do think the discord calladmins should not be removed.
We should get both a steam notification and a discord one, so it could be archived in discord (and also in case the moderator/admin is not logged in on steam but is online in discord at the moment)

Oh gosh, Puddin's gonna get the Gold color in 0,1 milisec after it gets added (if it really does) just by headshotting

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
At first I was on board for the calladmin idea, but the more I thought about it the less I liked it. Do I really want to be getting steam messages each and every time somebody does a calladmin? Absolutely not. If it's that much of a hassle, why not just separate each game mode into it's own chat in discord. That way, mods can mute servers they dont moderate, and my Steam chat can remain the place where I talk to friends outside Blackwonder.

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

I liked both suggestions, though, i do think the discord calladmins should not be removed.
We should get both a steam notification and a discord one, so it could be archived in discord (and also in case the moderator/admin is not logged in on steam but is online in discord at the moment)

Oh gosh, Puddin's gonna get the Gold color in 0,1 milisec after it gets added (if it really does) just by headshotting

I don't think Discord calladmins should be removed either, I'd just prefer to have it over on Steam since I could deal with them faster.

At first I was on board for the calladmin idea, but the more I thought about it the less I liked it. Do I really want to be getting steam messages each and every time somebody does a calladmin? Absolutely not. If it's that much of a hassle, why not just separate each game mode into it's own chat in discord. That way, mods can mute servers they dont moderate, and my Steam chat can remain the place where I talk to friends outside Blackwonder.

Understandable, but, I feel like you should be able to choose either to recieve Steam notifications or Discord notifications so that people don't feel forced to get Steam pinged 50 times a minute.

I'd also be okay with separating every game mode if Bene's up for it.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

I have always found Steam calladmin clients pointless, as they are usually muted by 90% of recipients. Including myself way back when Panda first tried it.

As for the second, it's an idea. Might look pretty crap if you just recolour the model though.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom