Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined cosmo.'s Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmo.

Strange
User name: cosmo.

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:69767530

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
insulting orders, prior

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I started cell wars when the round began and made sure to turn off FF, i was only saying what was necessary to do it cell wars correctly. 10000 Cold Knights joined the game then muted me for said reason and left without a word. i don't understand how I can be making insulting orders when I'm the warden.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Insulting others, cosmo. Not orders. The reason you think that is what happened on jb_minecraft, where you were giving orders and were suddenly muted. As Flare tried to explain to you, source bans hadn't loaded in properly because the first round ended immediately, only kicking in halfway through your round. I was actually tempted to outright ban you for circumventing the block, but you slayed yourself once you realize what had happened, so I let it go.
As for why I actually muted you, that was because as soon as I joined hopjb (the previous map), I was immediately greeted by you calling me a retard. Not the smartest of moves if you ask me. Declined.

Attachments

• anticosmo.dem
    7.6 MB · Views: 119
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom