Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Cosby's admin application (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username:Cosby touch your PP | trade.tf

Name:Cosby

Steam id:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Cosby_pp/

Have you managed servers previously?
No.

Which servers have you previously managed?
N/A

Are you familiar with admin commands?
No.

On which servers do you usually play?
BW | jailbreak

Why do you want to become admin?
I would like to make jailbreak fun with everyone following the rules.
If I was admin I could be online alot and make sure all is well.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
No.

Please tell us their names.
N/A

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
Time zone in Sydney NSW (GMT+10)
weekdays:5:00-12:00
weekends:awake-asleep

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play.

GENERAL RULES
SPAMMING/MIC SPAM
They will get a warning only once and if they still continue, then,
a day mute/gag -> 2 day mute/gag -> a week mute/gag -> 2 week mute/gag -> 2 months mute/gag -> permanent mute/gag

RACISM
2 days mute/gag -> 5 days mute/gag -> 2 weeks mute/gag -> 3 weeks mute/gag -> a month mute/gag -> permanent mute/gag

DISRESPECTING ADMINS/PLAYERS
3 hours mute/gag -> 12 hours mute/gag -> a day mute/gag -> 2 days mute/gag -> 1 week mute/gag -> 3 week mute/gag -> 1 month mute/gag -> permanent mute/gag

DIFFERENT LANGUAGE IN VC
I will warn them, but if they continue,
2 hours mute -> 5 hours mute -> a day mute -> 2 days mute -> 2 weeks mute -> a month mute -> permanent mute

INAPPROPRIATE SPRAYS (NSFW)
1 months spray ban -> permanent spray ban

EXPLOITING
If I see someone exploiting I will warn them, but if they continue,
2 days ban -> 4 days ban -> a week ban -> 2 weeks ban -> 1 month ban -> permanent ban

ADVERTISING HACKS
2 month mute/gag -> permanent mute/gag

HACKING
If I see that someone is behaving weirdly (cheating/hacking, etc) then I will Perm-ban him/her.

Jailbreak

Everyone
Talking over admin during mic check- Warn them, if they continue to talk over > 35 minute mute > 1 hour mute > 12 hour mute > 1 day mute > 4 day mute > 1 week mute > 1 month mute > Permanent mute.

Talking over warden- Warn them, if they fail to listen > 1 hour mute > 8 hour mute > 12 hour mute > 1 day mute > 4 day mute > 1 week mute > 1 month mute > Permanent mute.

Armory camping- Ask them to leave armory, if they stay there > Slay.

Delaying- Ask them to stop delaying the round and do what they're supposed to do, if they keep delaying > Slay.

Ghosting- 1 hour gag/mute > 8 hour gag/mute > 12 hour gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 4 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 1 month gag/mute > Permanent gag/mute.

Sticky trapping- Ask them to detonate them, if they don't do so > Slay > 6 hour ban > 12 hour ban > 1 day ban > 4 day ban > 1 week ban > 1 month ban.

Latespawning- Ask them to slay themselves and if they don't do so > Slay > 8 hour ban > 12 hour ban > 1 day ban > 4 day ban > 1 week ban > 1 month ban.

Camping or just being in an unreachable area- Ask them to get out and if it's somewhere you can't get out of once you've gone in, > Slay > 8 hour ban > 12 hour ban > 1 day ban > 4 day ban > 1 week ban > 1 month ban.

Red Team

Freeday Griefing- Slay.

Ammo glitching- Instant kick. If I see that they ammo glitch again or if there is any proof that they ammo glitched on purpose > 12 hour ban > 1 day ban > 4 day ban > 1 week ban > 1 month ban.

Blue Team

No mic/Inaudible mic- I'll give them a permanent teamban and tell them when they have gotten a new mic/fixed their mic they can appeal.

Freekilling- Respawn the red that died and ask the blue to slay themselves, if they don't do so explain to them why it was a freekill, after that if they do not slay themselves > 2 day teamban > 4 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 1 month teamban > Permanent teamban. (Depending on previous punishments and if they continue to freekill.)

Mass freekill- 1 week ban > 2 week ban > Permanent teamban. This all depends on if they have any previous offenses for mass freekill.

Freehitting- Warn them not to do it again, if they do it again > Slay. If they then continue to freehit or mass freehit > 2 day teamban > 4 day teamban.

Going away from warden without their permission- Ask them to return to the warden, if I have to ask them multiple times and they are aware of what they're doing, > 1 day teamban > 4 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 1 month teamban > Permanent teamban.

Team killing (4+ blues)- Respawn the blues who died and punish the person who killed them. > 1 day teamban > 4 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 1 month teamban > Permanent teamban.

Disguising- Ask them to undisguise themselves if they don't do so > Slay. If they disguise any the rounds after and do not undisguise immediately > 2 day teamban.

Favourtism- Slay > 1 hour teamban > 8 hour teamban > 12 hour teamban > 1 day teamban > 4 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 1 month teamban > Permanent teamban.

Grieving- Slay > 2 day teamban > 4 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 1 month teamban > Permanent teamban.

Teaming when it's a FFA- Ask them not to team, if they continue to team slay the teaming players.

Warden

Illegal FF- Turn FF off and then > 8 hour teamban > 12 hour teamban > 1 day teamban > 4 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 1 month teamban > Permanent teamban. This is all depending on how many people died, and if it was intended or not.

Not giving repeats- Ask them to repeat, if they don't repeat > Slay.

Unwilling to be warden- Force-warden them, if they then unwarden again > 12 hour teamban > 1 day teamban > 4 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 1 month teamban > Permanent teamban.

Renaming- Tell them that it is not allowed, if they then later try to rename again > 8 hour teamban > 12 hour teamban > 1 day teamban > 4 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 1 month teamban.

Warden hogging- Ask them to unwarden, if they don't unwarden > Slay.

Lying- Slay > 8 hour teamban > 1 day teamban > 4 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 1 month teamban > Permanent teamban.

Giving trick orders- Tell them that it is not allowed, if they keep insisting that it is and trying to make reds fall for it > 12 hour teamban > 1 day teamban > 4 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 1 month teamban > Permanent teamban.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.

Thank you all who read
-Cosby

Wodeurus

Uncharitable

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom