Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined coryion12's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

coryion12

Username: coryion12

Name
coryion12

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/223914

Your SteamID2

Your DiscordID
ColdWarModzOG#3539

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I usually play on some of blackwonder jailbreak servers at day times nd sometimes at night

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to run jailbreak servers properly and let no one have no issue on the server about the free killing and being toxic to other players on the server and I want to the only person online at midnight cause i know some of the admins usually don’t be on but i could be the only person to be on at midnight to fix any problems with the jailbreak servers

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
My play time is 774.8 hours and i have all achievements unlock as well

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
I want to moderate where that players will have 3 chances to not do the actions again and breaking the rules like if the person that haven’t have any punishments as a guard they will have to slay themselves but for the second time they free kill it will be a teamban for the time i give them so they can think abt what they done wrong and won’t do it again but if they do it again it will be a forever team ban but if someone does have a punishment before for free killing they will be teamban forever. Here are some examples

1. Warning: For minor offenses or first-time rule violations, issuing a warning to the player is often a good starting point. Remind them of the server rules and explain the consequences of further violations.

2. Temporary Mute/Gag: If a player continues violating rules or engages in excessive inappropriate communication, muting or gagging them temporarily can help maintain a positive atmosphere on the server. This restricts their ability to communicate through voice or chat for a specified period.

3. Temporary Ban: In more serious cases, temporarily banning players can serve as a deterrent and give them time to reflect on their behavior. The ban duration can vary depending on the severity of the offense and server policy.

4. Permanent Ban: Repeat offenders who consistently disrupt the server and go against the established guidelines may be subjected to a permanent ban. This action removes them from the server indefinitely and helps maintain a welcoming environment for other players.

It's important to remember that fairness, consistency, and proportional measures are crucial when administering punishments. Additionally, having clear and transparent rules that are accessible to all players can help prevent misunderstandings and promote a positive gaming experience.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
You were gagged 16 days ago for homophobia
1688313158810.png

Butlër

Deadshot
Staff Member
Admin

Butlër

That was false report because everyone in the server were being mean to me and calling me the n word so they call admin and they all said i did something that i didn’t do
Gags don't get randomly handed out, at times we even check the message history of the person.

In your case according to Sera's screenshot the gag happened at roughly 7am on the 16th of June.
1688374362954.png

In which case you can put the punishment time wise between the 2 !tp commands. However as you can see, you did say the F word twice right before midnight.

coryion12

Gags don't get randomly handed out, at times we even check the message history of the person.

In your case according to Sera's screenshot the gag happened at roughly 7am on the 16th of June.
View attachment 32820
In which case you can put the punishment time wise between the 2 !tp commands. However as you can see, you did say the F word twice right before midnight.
Someone name was *** tho

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Hello coryion.

Unfortunately, we have decided not to go ahead with your application at this time. This is because we are concerned about potential behaviour if you were made staff. Anyone who can get baited and enraged enough by other players to start calling them slurs, will not be able to cope with the stress of being a staff member. This, compounded with your behaviour before and after you posted your application has led us to this decision.

Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom