Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Corrin's Discord Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

What was your type of punishment?
Discord Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:153380993

Who has punished you?
Do not know

Why were you punished?
Inappropriate custom status (and possible behavioral issues)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
It's been some time since I've been banned, in which I don't think it's been that long yet IMO, and since that time I've isolated myself from discord to make myself a better person.
No one's really seen this but has been mentioned a bit here and there, and I wish to come back and redeem myself once more, though it has made me a nasty person and I've been aware of it, I couldn't stop myself and pushed my limits and got myself banned.
I wish to come back and if this gets declined, I'll still do my best to improve my behavior and watch out and help out others in the BLW community even if I can't interact across with Discord.
I may not be the most well liked individual with the "cursed" messages and whatnot, but I will try to stop, or at the best, stop it all together and try to live up to the best of my abilities and what's respected and expected in the discord, thanks for reading my appeal.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
@Corrin, a couple of things.

It hasn't even been 2 weeks. And I have personally spoken to you about various behavioral concerns in the past. And I know other staff have as well. We don't need to be concerned that someone should be keeping an eye on your activity, to delete inappropriate material or comments.

I am not removing the ban before at least a month had passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom