Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined coronavirus's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

coronavirus

Strange
Username: coronavirus

Name
coronavirus

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. i use to play a lot till i got a ban in february 2020. still i play tf2 like 20 hours a week.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

iam dutch, but all english servers are good for me anyways

Your SteamID2

Your DiscordID

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
any tf2 servers

Why would you like to become a moderator?
i like the gameplay and like to help people to continue having fun on the servers. The same time i think that it is good to keep the servers clean from bad behavior.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
at least 20 hours a week over the last 10 years.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Iam dont want to become a moderator so i can kick peoples buts or like to enjoy doing that. punishing people is important to keep the servers clean but i also understand that many players are kids and they also need to learn from their mistakes. every situation is different but i think that i would think good before giving any punisment to anyone. maybe i will warn even before giving a punishment it realy depents and it also depents on the history of this person.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
My account has a ban for more than a year and i dont start to apply in order to get rid of the ban. lets that be clear please. iam 36 and have sinds 9 months a son togheter with my wife. The ban was an incident and i deserved it anyway by that time. I will ban people that have the same additude in the games like i did that time. also if this aplication will pass, i would like to see how others are doing it and get some tips and tricks and see how they act in sertain cases in order for me to learn to do a good and proper job as a moderator.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? dutch english and iam half way of my greek language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom