Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

contract sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey Mouse

Strange
Hello. As you may know joining a Blackwonder server makes Miss Pauling speak up about contract sounds, which was fine until Jungle Inferno. Now with Jungle Inferno, TF2 has miss pauling speak a line. Meaning that when a Blackwonder server is joined, there are now two contract sounds played over each other. Please remove this so only one is played, from TF2.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I don't have that issue. I think it's because you have the contracker equipped?
I have my contracker equipped but I have no more open contracts. the one that's playing is server-side for the server contracts.

Mickey Mouse

Strange
still there shouldn't be two sounds...contract sound still plays to many players and there's no need to hear a second one for blackwonder contracts...i could see chat messages though

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
well, that's the way it is at the moment, if you don't like it, you could try disabling the contracts completely by typing !contracts and disabling them.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
well, that's the way it is at the moment, if you don't like it, you could try disabling the contracts completely by typing !contracts and disabling them.
Yeah we give an option to disable the sound if you like

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Is there any way to disable just the sound without disabling the contract as well?
Yes... that is the whole point of the disable the sound option.
Here a small guide:
  1. Join any blackwonder server
  2. Type /contract in chat
  3. In the menu that pops up, you will find SoundsEnabled: ON
  4. Select that menu item and a chat message will appear saying it is now turned off. The menu should also reflect this by having a menu item saying: SoundsEnabled: OFF
If you have any more trouble. I can make some screenshots for you.
Let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom