Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Contract Bugs and Server Related Issues

kafir

Strange
Hello,

there is quite a bit of things I would like to talk about. Starting with Contracts, they are working in general but quests that require scoring headshots are not counting headshots for me this happened after last update.

Malfunctioning mission 1#
a02566f583f67.png

a6535ce8ef06e.png

Malfunctioning Server plugins:

1# - (!coinflip), it might take more than you agreed for if you lose this is random. By flipping for 25 credits I have been robbed of everything and ended up with zero credits once.

2# - contract rerolling (!contract, 6) - mentioned that enough in the Discord.

Spamming Raids
Over lest few days a bunch of people from website with cheats been using custom Steam Clients (hacked Steam Clients if you like) to connect to the Server and spread links and profanity making it a bit annoying for the playing folks. By using their custom Steam they can rename to anyone on the Server and send messages as that person so tracking them down is pretty tricky. I am not sure what to suggest at this point Steam should take care of it but they are not doing anything... This have been going for like a week? I would like to see something done about it.

3ddbbd4eaee96.png

a25226f90f191.png

d8f141a9dad51.png

2ee3a73b2e116.png

f7cbb64168b37.png

There are other things too but I am in a hurry so I think I can get to them other day.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
We have resolved both malfunctioning plugins with the new store system and are working on improving our custom anti cheat.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom