Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Community Tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
Here are some examples that i made
(You can create your own by searching Character Map in the Searchbar on Windows):

ᴮᵂ
ᴮᶫᵃᶜᵏᵂᵒᶰᵈᵉʳ
ᴮᶫᵏᵂᶰᵈʳ
ᴯᶩᶺˁᵚᵟᶮᶴᵋʳ

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Ew. Special characters.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
The actual Tag is BlckWonder btw

darkarcher1

Notably Dangerous
Here are some examples that i made
(You can create your own by searching Character Map in the Searchbar on Windows):

ᴮᵂ
ᴮᶫᵃᶜᵏᵂᵒᶰᵈᵉʳ
ᴮᶫᵏᵂᶰᵈʳ
ᴯᶩᶺˁᵚᵟᶮᶴᵋʳ
I don't really understand what you mean please tell me more then I'll vote

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
I don't really understand what you mean please tell me more then I'll vote
Never heard of these small letters on peoples names that stand for a community? Look at my name on steam for example. I still have the tag of my old community that shows that im a member and supporter of the community. (It closed btw)

darkarcher1

Notably Dangerous
Never heard of these small letters on peoples names that stand for a community? Look at my name on steam for example. I still have the tag of my old community that shows that im a member and supporter of the community. (It closed btw)
Oh now I understand like for this one tf2 community called mngaming there tag is <MM>

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

I don't really mind having one in my name but it kinda tells everyone I'm an admin and sometimes it's better to be anonymous. That's because I've seen a lot of admin pets meaning that they try to as nice as possible if there's an admin on but when I leave or say I'm leaving and go on spectator or something they start freekilling. Also since Benedival/BlackWonder likes having a friendly relationship with his admins and he doesn't like forcing them things so he probably doesn't find this necessary.

Well thanks for reading this, probably took you forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom