Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Commands won't work, server and in-game

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyPhox

Unremarkable
Hi, this has happened a few months ago and it seems I must post about it again.

After around 30 seconds of joining any blackwonder server in TF2 the game just locks up.

No commands work, both server and in-game, I can't even change classes or record demos.

Last time it was related to a program that was running but this time there is no other program open, I have verified the files and reinstalled tf2, and restarted my pc twice.

Last edited:

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Helly Shy,

Does this happen on every TF2 server you join? All Blackwonder Servers? Or even just a single server?

With kind regards,
Lucas

Sammy~?

Truly Feared

Sammy~?

I dont see how this could really make it unplayable, you can change class during it you just can't use /store or /fov and a few other commands.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Does this happen with only Blackwonder servers? Have you checked your ping and connection status while on the servers? Have you tried other non Blackwonder servers?

ShyPhox

Unremarkable
Helly Shy,

Does this happen on every TF2 server you join? All Blackwonder Servers? Or even just a single server?

With kind regards,
Lucas

This only happens within all blackwonder servers

I dont see how this could really make it unplayable, you can change class during it you just can't use /store or /fov and a few other commands.

It is unplayable since I cant even change class or use the chat.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Yes, of course. No one else appears to have dealt with the same problem and I just want to see what setting is causing the problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom