Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

command rates

dr toes

Strange
from menagerie

just curiuos the server 2ft seems very sluggish, numerous people are noting about lag. I,ve been dropped twice
I have gone through this machine from top to bottom and its not the box. what is the servers tick rate? cmd rate cl_ update rate. etc. Ive tried different interpolarazations from 1 down. the server just isnt acting like it was a week ago. i deleted steam and reinstalled added tf2 back in and still the same result. fr the record the machine scores a 5.9 on windows preformance.

okay here is a group of tga images shot in server net_graph 1,2,3 at interpolation rates from .015 to 1
there is also a copy of my configuration script used to eliminate ragdolls and non essentials which reduce frame rates. here is the link--https://www.mediafire.com/folder/bhrk0jskbs5ph/Photos
none of the changes made to the configuration script had any reduction in lerp. i can tell youm that I have no problem with this script on any other server, and again this evening several persons notified me they were having the same problems. thank you for addressing the issue

Last edited:

dr toes

Strange
from menagerie

just curiuos the server 2ft seems very sluggish, numerous people are noting about lag. I,ve been dropped twice
I have gone through this machine from top to bottom and its not the box. what is the servers tick rate? cmd rate cl_ update rate. etc. Ive tried different interpolarazations from 1 down. the server just isnt acting like it was a week ago. i deleted steam and reinstalled added tf2 back in and still the same result. fr the record the machine scores a 5.9 on windows preformance.

okay here is a group of tga images shot in server net_graph 1,2,3 at interpolation rates from .015 to 1
there is also a copy of my configuration script used to eliminate ragdolls and non essentials which reduce frame rates. here is the link--https://www.mediafire.com/folder/bhrk0jskbs5ph/Photos
none of the changes made to the configuration script had any reduction in lerp. i can tell youm that I have no problem with this script on any other server, and again this evening several persons notified me they were having the same problems. thank you for addressing the issue

okay, hello everyone I,ve done a bit more research into this--"https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Source_Multiplayer_Networking". the autoexec.cfg, I'm using i redid the settings hopefully i can get rid of that 15.2ms lerp.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
This is a rare case where I think giving a "dumb" is legit.

Please do not make unnecessary replies to threads where you have nothing contributing to say. It's a bit different in "Off-topic", but please refrain from posting comments on threads where your input has 0 contribution to the problem.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom