Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Combine all Deathmatch-esque Server Rules into One Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I'm not sure if this has been suggested or even mentioned before, but Imma suggest it anyway :coffee:

So, as the title implies, I'd suggest combining the rules on the rule page for Deathmatch-type servers(such as Orange, Duel, Hightower, etc) into one section as to avoid any confusion regarding rules, and to clean up the page a tad bit (even though there aren't really any Deathmatch rules excluding "No spawn camping"). If it's hard to get an idea of what I mean, the Server Rules page would look a little like this:
0q1X3Hi6OEoYL8DSJuOJcSDo_OSSYqHGEH3DE9nyzKR-sMtLSMFaJewWgXMMIX2m_TVtN5O8ZxBOsismku3cZsuZxjENucEVY8O_Rb6OcFQLV9lDTH_kynVTaUUF5DuuWY1GgqPZ

Does it sound like a good idea? Is it completely useless or is it actually somewhat kinda useful? What do you think? Does Will smell bad? Please gimme some feedback.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

@Lucas suggested this to @Benedevil I think privately, and I can't remember what the reasoning was to why it wasn't added, but I think Bene said no. Can't remember exactly though, I could be completely wrong as well of course, but I do believe it was a no.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Shame. Still, I think it sounds like a nice idea as, like I said, it cleans up the rule page a little bit so there aren't 4 sections with the same singular rule.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin
Read the other thread, no friendlies rule apparently only affects 1 server. Although this could be useful to combine all the No spawn camping rules.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
According to Bene you can Spawncamp on SOME servers. So that rule wouldn't apply. You can also be friendly on servers like 2fort. So that also wouldn't apply. (This is as far as I can remember thou, I could be totally wrong xD)

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Rules have been compressed. Mario Kart is excluded as I deem the server to not be serious enough to have such a rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom