Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Columba's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Columba

User name: Columba

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What is your SteamID?
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118689956/

Who has punished you?
kerknor

Why were you punished?
Muted for 1d for Mic spam, and gagged for one day for Racism

Why should we revoke your punishment?
i was happied muted and gagged by kerknor by the command of a female named honey. i happied for no reason and gagged and muted by quoting a feminist state what i don't agree with

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Morning Columba,

I will go ahead and provide some of the details for all this. I will try to cover other areas that you brought up in Discord in a subtle manner.

So to start things off, we will go with the Happy warning that was given. To provide some context to others, a warning was given (Which was ignored) to multiple players as things were escalating against a UK player named Gordon.

While you seemed to just be jumping on the bandwagon of the others and causing drama, I thought instead of giving a gag, I would give another warning and toggle Happy on you until everything simmered down.

When you were told you were going to have Happy put on you, your response was this.
Now, I would have let this go until I saw you had been previously muted for the same things from two other staff in the past.

You then left the server to try and remove the happy and mute to come back in. You asked "what rule did i break" so I responded,

You then continued on ranting about how admins are never there to deal with hackers and all that. Not gonna break down all the random comments he made but if anyone wishes to read through it, https://tfstats.tf/player/72241

After I responded to you, you claimed you were being ignored. I thought maybe you didn't read chat so I let you know over the mic.
After this...You still claimed to be ignored and continued on with your rant up until the point where racism was brought into the server. You felt you wanted to join in on that bandwagon as well.

Then you were gagged. At this point, I had to assume for sure that you actually had me muted since you felt you were being ignored. So I sent a private message to you.

Now, I would have had no problem removing the mute in the proper request, given it was minimal and you were just trying to join in on everyone else. However, you wanted to stir up drama all over the place.

While this appeal is only for your mute and gag, you were later banned for Spawn camping, to which you also claimed was bias and admin abuse. I figured I would go ahead and provide that clip here as well just to refute that.

I will go ahead and leave this open until I get back from work for the other staff to review.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Afternoon Columba,

After you have seen this response with no challenge, I will be closing this appeal. Judging by Staff reviews and discussion it will be Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom