Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Coldfrontkill3r's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldfrontkill3r

Ballin

Username: Coldfrontkill3r

Name
Coldfrontkill3r

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. No (From 1-8 to 1-16 there is a huge chunk of time missing. From all the hours I spend from that date range I believe I am either at 3 days or very close to 3 days of playtime)

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:92877317

Your DiscordID
Coldfront#8373

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
► BlackWonder US | Trade Minecraft ◄

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to keep the server free of hackers/trolls and to maintain the overall peace. I frequent the Minecraft trade server very often and I've encountered individuals who break rules by engaging in racism, homophobia, micspam, etc. Given how often I'm on that server, I actively engage by assisting people in trading when necessary.
The overall purpose of the Minecraft server is to trade and have a good time, however there have been countless instances where individuals go against the purpose of the server by either talking over ads, toxicity, racism, etc. Unfortunately, an admin was not present during each instance which resulted in the overall atmosphere being ruined until the individual left. With that being said, I promise that I will moderate the Minecraft Trade Server fairly, and I will respond to any issues in the server that occur while I am absent.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Chig Bungus, Jake Teal

How often do you play TF2?
No less than 4-5 times a week. I am almost always on during weekends. If I have an upcoming recital, performance, etc, I will be on much less during the week of that event, normally ill log on 2 or 3 days just for that week.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Hacking/Cheating:
Perm Ban from server. (Demo proof will be provided as evidence)

Advertising hacks:
Perm gag/mute

Exploits:
1st time: 1 Hour ban
2nd time: 1 Day ban
3rd time: 1 Week ban
4th time: 1 Month ban
5th time: Perm Ban

Graphic Images on Sprays/Conscientious Objector (NSFW, Gore):
1st time: Spray ban until image is changed or unequipped.
2nd time: Perm Spray Ban

Griefing:
1st time: Warning.
2nd time: Slay and last warning.
3rd time: 1 hour ban and 1 hour will be added for each instance of griefing afterwards.
Once the duration of the ban has reached 5 hours in duration each offense forward will result in a 1 day ban with an additional day being added for each consecutive offense.
Once the duration of the ban has reached 7 days, they will be banned 1 month and if one more offense occurs they will be perma-banned

Harassment/Toxic Behavior/Begging for free items either by chat and/or voice chat (either in discord or in game):
1st time: Warning
2nd time: 30 minute gag/mute
3rd time: 1 hour gag/mute and 1 hour will be added for each offense afterwards.
Once the duration of the gag/mute has reached 5 hours in duration each offense forward will result in a 1 day gag/mute with an additional day being added for each consecutive offense.
Once the duration of the gag/mute has reached 7 days, they will be gag/muted for 1 month and if one more offense occurs they will be perm gag/mute.

Micspam/Textspam(binds):
1st time: Warning
Once the duration of the gag/mute has reached 5 hours in duration each offense forward will result in a 1 day gag/mute with an additional day being added for each consecutive offense.
Once the duration of the gag/mute has reached 7 days, they will be gag/muted for 1 month and if one more offense occurs they will be perm gag/mute.

Racism/Anti Semitism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Sexism:
1st time: 1 hour gag/mute
2nd time: 1 Day gag/mute
3rd time: 10 Day gag/mute
4th time: Perm gag/mute

Disrespecting Staff (Includes calling out undercover admin):
1st time: Warning and Private Message

Abusing !calladmin:
1st time: Warning.
2nd time: 1 hour ban and 1 hour will be added for each offense afterwards.
Once the duration of the ban has reached 5 hours in duration each offense forward will result in a 1 day ban with an additional day being added for each consecutive offense.
Once the duration of the ban has reached 7 days, they will be banned 1 month and if one more offense occurs they will be perma-banned

Sharking/Scamming:
Perm Ban (Evidence Provided)

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin

You have under 2 days on the servers

and this?

1611031813247.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom