Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined coferme's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

coferme

coferme

User name: coferme

Name
coferme

Your Age

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:103511280

Your DiscordID
\john#7884

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I play on LA Jailbreak but I'd moderate TX & LA

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I've been playing video games for very long and I think that moderating a community that is enjoyable and is an overall well-constructed and entertaining one would be a really great experience to have in this short life. i also want to just try to improve the server in any way i can; i've noticed some whacky stuff going on in the servers when no one else is around so i'd like to fill that spot and punish who needs to be

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
former admin "Noodle ball"
Alex.bsp (one conversation)

How often do you play TF2?
pretty much everyday i have nearly 4000 hours total and Jailbreak is a good amount of that.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
////////////////////////////
// EVEYONE //
////////////////////////////VOICE/CHAT RELATED OFFENSES
(voice/chat spam, offensive language, not speaking english, disrespectful, talking over warden, false accusations, ghosting, etc)
Warning -> 1 hour gag/mute -> 5 hours '' -> 10 hours '' -> 1 week '' -> 1 month '' -> permanent mute/gag

NSFW spray
Warning & kick & ask to change -> Perma Spray ban

Calling out staff
1 hour gag/mute -> 5 hours '' -> 10 hours '' -> 1 week '' -> 1 month '' -> permanent mute/gag

Armory camping
warning -> slay -> kick -> 1 hour ban -> 1 day ban -> 1 week ban -> 1 month ban -> permanent ban

Late spawn / Map glitch (unreachable area) /
slay -> kick -> 1 hour ban -> 1 day ban -> 1 week ban -> 1 month ban -> permanent ban

Cheating
evidence = permanent ban

//////////////////////////
// WARDEN //
/////////////////////////

Tricks/Lies
warning + slay -> 1 hour guardban -> 5 hours -> 1 day -> 1 week -> 1 month -> permanent guardban

Illegal FF
warning + slay -> 1 hour guardban -> 5 hours -> 1 day -> 1 week -> 1 month -> permanent guardban

Bad mic

///////////////
// BLU //
///////////////
Baiting/delaying/griefing/camping
warning -> slay -> 1 hour guardban -> 5 hours -> 1 day -> 1 week -> 1 month -> permanent guardban

Freekill/teamkill/killing freedays
slay (revive red) -> 1 hour guardban -> 5 hours -> 1 day -> 1 week -> 1 month -> permanent guardban

Mass Freekill
slay + 1 hour guardban -> 5 hours -> 1 day -> 1 week -> 1 month -> permanent guardban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
it's always been a dream of mine to become a mod for a gamemode I've been playing since 2015 and i hope to make a positive impact in the community. i'd love to help this server and this community out with whatever i can. if there are any punishments for breaking rules missing please let me know and i'd be more than happy to edit!

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Spanish and some Korean

Cyruim

Sufficiently Lethal

Cyruim

How often do you play TF2?
pretty much everyday i have nearly 4000 hours total and Jailbreak is a good amount of that.
We are looking for specific times when you are available

NSFW spray
Warning & kick & ask to change -> Perma Spray ban
All spray bans are permanent

1596583762614.png
1596583777620.png

1596583856271.png

For some reason tfstats is unable to find any session times and any chat logs.
When i tried going to your steam profile it encountered a error.
Idk if this is just for me or if its for everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom