Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined clue's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

clue

Strange
Username: clue

Name
clue

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. https://tfstats.tf/player/5838

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:625986234

Your DiscordID
clue#3561

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I would like to moderate the jail break servers since it seems I'm mostly active on those and have gained lots experienced.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I'm usually pretty active on the server on these servers, i also know most of the rules, I've been considering applying for at least almost a year now :)

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know

How often do you play TF2?

I've recently came back to the game and have been playing almost every day on the servers.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
for mfk maybe 2 weeks if its once, And if there cheating them permanent ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I'm very active on blackwonder US jailbreak and I try to be a very calm person, I have been in the community for over 5 years now, I've sold my previous account to my cousin.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Gooday, I'll be breaking down your application.

First off, you have good playtime at around 5 and a half days.
1646651835449.png

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes
yep, as you claim, you had a 1 day ban for donor abuse about a week ago.
Since I'm here, I'll take the time to mention that you have no other prior punishments on your log.
1646651640937.png

Moving on to your chatlogs, the main concerning thing I see is your lennyface bind. Since your first chat record in october 2021, you've used the bind, starting february this year, a total of 907 times. 10.7% of your chatlogs is just the lenny bind, and if you only consider chatlogs since the beginning of your bind, (around 5520 messages), 16.7% of the logs are lenny faces. Granted, having a bind isn't necessarily anything bad, but overuse might become a problem.
1646652045777.png

I have found record of an outburst, would you mind explaining this?
1646652164790.png

besides those two things however, your chatlogs seem fine.

I would like to moderate the jail break servers since it seems I'm mostly active on those and have gained lots experienced.
I presume you mean the US Jailbreak server, as you have the most points on that server.

for mfk maybe 2 weeks if its once,
We'll need more details on this. two weeks what? ban? teamban? mute? gag? silence?
Please be a bit more detailed in the punishments.
Also, it'd be helpful if you at least listed the different types of rules, and how you'd punish them. If you're not sure about the punishments, feel free to read the how to apply thread which you claim to have read:
Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

I've sold my previous account to my cousin.
Just gonna quickly drop my two cents about this one: Selling an account without notifying anyone is a security risk, I just want to let you know that you need to take responsibility for the access to your account. If you're giving it away or you were hacked, you have to let us know ASAP to prevent anything from happening.

I can't drop my own personal opinion about you as I'm not a JB normie, nevermind the US-based servers.
Judging from your application and all the information I have available to me, your app seems rather clean (with the exception of the empty punishment area) with a few minor hiccups in your history.

Good luck with your application.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

I'm very active on blackwonder US jailbreak and I try to be a very calm person, I have been in the community for over 5 years now, I've sold my previous account to my cousin.
are you still able to link this profile here?

clue

Strange
that was the day i gambled like 5m and was losing my shit lmao
Also started to accuse billi of hacking when he unboxed a 400 key unusual as a joke
Oh yeah.... my playtime here i can actually link my old account that has like almost 6000 hours and more playtime on the server.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

that was the day i gambled like 5m and was losing my shit lmao
Also started to accuse billi of hacking when he unboxed a 400 key unusual as a joke
Oh yeah.... my playtime here i can actually link my old account that has like almost 6000 hours and more playtime on the server.
if you could just give us the link to it that would be great

clue

Strange
if you could just give us the link to it that would be great
by the way some of the chat logs are really old and it may contain a lot of dumb stuff from the past. I apologize for that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom