Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Cloud's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Cloud

KUMO

I believe I had no reason to be banned. 1 red pyro was the orginal winner of race karts. Since the little kid on blue didnt even followed the wardens orders to not push buttons. the warden tried to kill the other reds with the kill button but they were teleported out because of the other blue not following orders. I told the warden that the winner was the hatless pyro (he was literally the ONLY one not wearing a hat, not even a gibus!) that he had one and told him to move so I can kill the others. I killed them but the hat-less Pyro for some reason walked back and died. So, The only person I actually free killed was just that hatless pyro, no one else. It was just kids on red being salty and blues not following orders.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Sourceban @Maimix

When things like this happen, you are not allowed to killed these many players because of a griefing Blue. That griefer needs to get reported and banned. It happend before and then sadly for the winner, the Warden needs to redo that minigame. I'll await Maimix his respond on this matter as he is the one who banned you.

Prince Cloud

KUMO

Sourceban @Maimix

When things like this happen, you are not allowed to killed these many players because of a griefing Blue. That griefer needs to get reported and banned. It happend before and then sadly for the winner, the Warden needs to redo that minigame. I'll await Maimix his respond on this matter as he is the one who banned you.

Alright, I understand now. I promise This wont happen again and Ill try to report the blue instead of killing the reds that lost.

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

You were reported through our @requesthelp on discord for massive freekilling
Seems like I acted a bit too fast and went and banned you without fully reading the chatloggs, sorry.

I'll unban you for now, but don't let it happen again please.
Oh and, happy holidays although it just passed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom