Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined cipti's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoLi

Strange

MoLi

User name: cipti

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:181952297

Who has punished you?
Jampoint

Why were you punished?
For ghosting

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I ghosted the last rebelling RED for delaying. He was just hiding in Climb and not actively rebelling at all. As soon as I died I ghosted him but Jampoint said that I should've waited for 1 min. before ghosting (Why do I need to wait when I know that he was already there?) and I got a week gagged because of that. I was with him and I know that he was in climb cause we both went there to hide for a bit cause the BLUs were given permission to hunt rebellers but after the BLU went back to the warden that's where I made my move but the last RED (Guy who was with me) was just doing climb with the intention of hiding and delaying the round. He didn't bother taking ammo like I did so after I died, I ghosted that he indeed was in climb and I got gagged for that (Note : that RED was uneligible for LR). I don't memorize rules but if the last RED is delaying/hiding and not actively rebelling, we can ghost the last RED stated in the rules. If I am wrong please tell me so I can familiarize myself more on the rules and if what I did was indeed wrong, I won't let it happen again.

Last edited:

Jampoint

Retired
Hey cipti,
As I said before, it was way too soon to ghost. You had just died and then instantly ghosted the last red with no delay. Blus, including me, couldn't confirm at the time what they were doing, and you ghosted them since you saw them earlier and knew where they were(What does that have to do with ghosting after you died?). You never know, they could've started actively rebelling after you died. If some time had passed after you died and he was still hiding or not actively rebelling, it would make sense to ghost them.

Please be careful next time. Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom