Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Cinnamon Roll's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinnamon Roll

Username: Cinnamon Roll

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198323251466/

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
Aimbot

Why should we revoke your punishment?
You should revoke my punishment because I have even deleted them and I have sworn never to use those again. I'm genuinely sorry about what I did. Their not on my pc anymore but If you require anymore evidence please contact me. I am on your discord server If you want to @ me my name is H_D_N_W . I know you guys don't often unban cheaters and I'm not asking for any sympathy, I am just asking for a chance.

Sincerely, Cinnamon Roll

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I'm glad you've made this decision. You stand out from all the others who claim ignorance or blame their nonexistant siblings.

The players however cannot trust that someone has decided to play by the rules only after breaking them and getting caught, which means you cannot play on these servers any more.

Cinnamon Roll

I'm glad you've made this decision. You stand out from all the others who claim ignorance or blame their nonexistant siblings.

The players however cannot trust that someone has decided to play by the rules only after breaking them and getting caught, which means you cannot play on these servers any more.
Thanks man. Despite this being a decline message, It made me genuinely happy :')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom