Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted chubbabubba's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubba

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Username: chubbabubba

Name
chubbabubba

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. 9 days, 0 hours, 20 minutes, 57 seconds

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:417968000

Your DiscordID
ChubbaBubba#9763

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play Zombie Survival Us and I would like to help moderate it
► BlackWonder US | Zombie Survival | Medic vs Engineer◄

Why would you like to become a moderator?
As in now Zombie Survival has been getting some exploiters and spade (the only main moderator on zs) isn't always online so I would like to be a helping hand

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Spade (Discord, and Ingame)

Benedevil (Discord)

Dee (Discord)

Canaiden (Discord, and Ingame)

FockRoni (Discord, and Ingame)
How often do you play TF2?
I will mostly get on everyday (If I can) [4:00 pm or later] [On weekends or on break 12:00 pm or later]

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
- Cheating: Get Evidence -> permanent ban

- Spam (In chat or Mic): Warning -> 1 hour mute -> 6 hour mute -> 12 hour mute -> 24 hour mute -> 3 day mute -> 1 week mute -> 2 week mute -> permanent mute

- Harassment (Being toxic or offensive): Warning -> 1 hour mute -> 6 hour mute -> 12 hour mute -> 24 hour mute -> 3 day mute -> 1 week mute -> 2 week mute -> permanent mute

- Abusing !calladmin: Warning -> 1 hour ban -> 6 hour ban -> 12 hour ban -> 24 hour ban -> 3 day ban -> 1 week ban -> 2 week ban -> permanet ban

- Donor Abuse: Warning -> 1 hour ban -> 6 hour ban -> 12 hour ban -> 24 hour ban -> 3 day ban -> 1 week ban -> 2 week ban -> permanet ban

- Avoiding punishment (Changing thier name or go on a alt account): Warning -> 1 hour ban -> 6 hour ban -> 12 hour ban -> 24 hour ban -> 3 day ban -> 1 week ban -> 2 week ban -> permanet ban

- Inappropiate spray (NSFW): permanet spray ban

- Advertising Cheats (Either with a mic or in chat): permanet mute

- Using Zombie Survival Exploits (Tele-cliping, Skybox clipping, or using a banned spot): Warning -> 1 hour ban -> 6 hour ban -> 12 hour ban -> 24 hour ban -> 3 day ban -> 1 week ban -> 2 week ban -> permanet ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have made three maps for the server and been constantly updating them also have been working on patching maps for zs

If a hacker were to join the game I have my recording software OBS to get some footage and can take screen shots if necessary

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Chubba

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
I changed the time that I get on the server cause I have some school coming up
pretty soon but I'll still be getting on the server pretty often

Last edited:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello, and welcome to the team! The server you applied for is sometimes in extra need of moderation and it could be useful to have you help out, as long as you treat people fairly.

You are now a moderator on
► BlackWonder US | Zombie Survival | Medic vs Engineer◄

I will send you more information over discord shortly.

Goth Bunny

Sufficiently Lethal
Congrats~
0FD98D3C-DF81-4001-BE83-750FBFBFA99C.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom