Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted chrry two's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrry

Gore-Spattered
User Name: chrry two

Name
Kauan

Your age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:428595130

Your DiscordID
chrry#6768

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I always play brazilian jailbreak, and this is where I would like to moderate, considering that there is a lack of Brazilian moderators, especially jb where it is more chaotic.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Well, to start, look at me here again! I have the same reasons as before, I would like to help the community to have a good experience with the game mode I like the most in TF2, which is jailbreak, and I also see people who are not really interested in playing the game correctly, and just enter to violate the rules, do massfreekills, etc, ending the game of people who really want to play the mode the way it has to be, like me.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Velcro and Shadow Mario | blw.tf

When are you usually available to play?
12:30/13:00 BRT to 23:00/00:00 BRT

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

Everyone

Ghosting
> Warn to Stop > 1 hour gag > 3 hours > 6 hours > 1 day > 3 days > 1 week > 2 week > 1 month > Perma Gag.

Delay > Warn to Stop > Slay.

MicSpam > Warn to Stop > 1 hour mute > 3 hours > 6 hours > 1 day > 3 days 1 week > 2 week > 1 month > Perma Mute.

Racism > 2 hours mute > 4 hours mute > 6 hours mute > 1 day > 3 days > 1 week > 2 week > 3 week > 1 month > Perma Mute, Gag or Ban.

Flood > 2 hours mute > 4 hours > 6 hours > 1 day > 3 days > 1 week > 2 week > 4 week > 1 month > Perma Gag.

Hack site propagation > Perma Mute/Gag.

Hack > Perma Ban.

Inappropriate Sprays > Perma spray ban.

Inappropriate boards > Perma board ban.

Exploits Abuse, Example: (Contract Glitch, Late spawn in red team, but in armory) > Warn to Stop > Slay > Kick > 2 hours > 4 hours > 1 day > 2 days > 1 week > 1 month > perma ban.

Sticky Trap > Warn to Stop > Slay > 5 hours ban > 1 day > 2 days > 4 days > 1 week > 2 week > 4 week > 1 month > perma ban.

Talking over warden > Warn to Stop > 1 hour mute > 2 hours > 4 hours > 1 day > 2 days > 4 days > 1 week > 2 week > 4 week > 1 month > perma mute.

Fake/Abuse !calladmin > Warn to Stop > 2 hours ban > 4 hours > 1 day > 2 days > 4 days > 1 week > 2 week > 4 week > 1 month > Perma ban.

Blue Team:

Freekill
> Slay > 3 hours > 6 hours > 1 day > 3 days 1 week > 2 week > 1 month > Perma Teamban.

MassFreeKill > 1 week > 2 week > 1 month > Perma Teamban or Ban.

Armory Camp > Warn to Stop > Slay > 3 hours > 1 day > 3 days > 1 week > 2 week > 1 month > Perma Teamban.

Inaudible Mic > Perma Teamban, Subject to pardon If he proves to have a mic.

Team kill > Slay > 3 hours > 6 hours > 1 day > 3 days > 1 week > 2 week > 4 week > 1 month > perma Teamban.

Griefing > Slay > 3 hours teamban > 6 hours > 1 day > 3 days > 1 week > 2 week > 4 week > 1 month > perma Teamban.

Mass Bait > Slay > 2 hours > 6 hours > 1 day > 3 days > 1 week > 2 week > 4 week > 1 month > perma teamban.

Away from warden with no permission > Slay > 2 hours teamban > 6 hours > 1 day > 3 days > 1 week >2 week > 4 week > 1 month > perma teamban.

Force warden after 3 days in a row > i will evict him and force other player for playing warden.

Red Team:

Freeday Abuse
> Slay > 1 day ban > 3 days > 1 week > 2 week > 3 week > 1 month > perma ban.

Warden:

Illegal unwarden > Slay > 3 hours teamban > 1 day > 2 days > 1 week > 2 week > 1 month > perma Teamban.

Illegal FriendlyFire > Slay > 3 hours teamban > 1 day > 2 days > 1 week > 2 week > 1 month > perma Teamban.

Kill Order > Slay > 2 hours teamban > 4 hours > 6 hours > 1 day > 2 days > 1 week > 1 month > perma Teamban.

Tricky Order > Slay > 3 hours teamban > 6 hours > 9 hours > 1 day > 2 days > 1 week > 1 month > perma Teamban.

FreeKill Freedays > Slay and would revive who was killed. And teamban > 1 hour > 2 hours > 4 hours > 6 hours > 1 day > 2 days > 1 week > 2 week > 1 month > perma Teamban.

Freehit > Warn > Warning and if he ignores I'll give Slay, if he does that again > 1 hour > 3 hours > 6 hours > 1 day > 2 days > 1 week > 1 month > perma Teamban.

Teamkill > Slay > 1 hour Teamban > 2 hours > 4 hours > 6 hours > 1 day > 2 days > 1 week > 1 month > perma Teamban.

Pardoning Reds > Slay > 2 hours teamban > 4 hours > 6 hours > 1 day > 1 week > 1 month > perma Teamban.

Refused to repeat and Freekill > Slay > 2 hours teamban> 4 hours > 6 hours > 1 day > 1 week > 1 month > perma Teamban.

Lr Denial > 1 day teamban > 2 days > 4 days > 1 week > 2 week > 4 week > 1 month > perma Teamban.

Favoritism > Slay > 2 hours teamban > 4 hours > 6 hours > 1 day > 2 days > 4 days > 1 week > 2 week > 4 week > perma Teamban.

This punishment section is the same as in my previous application, with some changes and additions.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I had the opportunity to become a donor on blw, and with that I managed to "improve" the game a little bit of the people who really wanted to play jail, teambanned people who needed to be teambanned, gag, mute, etc, but with limited donor commands you can’t do much, but I did my best in that whole month, I believe I have a good reputation with jailbreak players, even if I’m not part of the staff, people see me as someone who can take their doubts with rules, this happens frequently, and I always try to help them in the best way possible, and speaking of my previous bans, I take full responsibility for them, and I learned a lot from them, I could have avoided many of them, but I I wasn't mature enough to deal with it and I hope it doesn't happen again, I'm being as careful as possible so that it doesn't happen.

And thanks for reading my application!
~chrry ?

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Portuguese and Spanish.

Last edited:

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
Hi Cherry,

Hope you're having a good day. I'll be leaving a brief review.

Playtime: 22 days clearly shows that you are a regular user. We are looking for active Staff so this is a plus.

Punishments: The honesty is appreciated but I hope you have learned from your previous mistakes. Your punishments were around January 2020.

Those BR Jailbreak servers in particular could use more TLC. Your ladder seems appropriate from quick glance. Based on your application alone, and not having any interaction with you personally, I believe you would make a good Moderator.

Best of luck!
~Cash

Chrry

Gore-Spattered
Hello CashPrizes, thanks for your review and also for believing in me!

I have revised my application several times, changing a few things, I am always looking at it to see if it needs something more and when it needs it I repair or change it.

I think that the punishments that I suffered served to do me more responsible in my actions, and I have been trying to make other people not to do the same mistakes that I did in the past.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hi @chrry two Welcome to the team! I'll be sending you a DM shortly with some additional information you'll want to review.
Chrry Two STEAM_0:1:428595130
► BlackWonder BR | Jailbreak ◄

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 12)

Top Bottom