Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined chogi's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

chogi

Username: chogi

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:104818836

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
"Duplicate Account"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was banned by the server automatically for a "duplicate account," I'm guessing of another account that was already banned and had the same IP as me. I'm not sure what the other account may be or what they were banned for, but if was for an IP ban: the computer in my home is shared by multiple people, and different Steam accounts are used on it, the other ones belonging to my siblings. I apologize if someone related to me has violated the rules on your server, and I do understand that our IP address is our responsibility. I do ask though that my account be unbanned, as I did not do anything wrong, and I enjoyed playing Team Fortress on your servers. Thanks

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
It doesn't look great when the other account only joined and cheated on the same server you play on yourself. I will decline the appeal, but leave it unlocked in case you want to send a list of the other accounts that use your computer, so that we might learn more and work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom