Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Chimes's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimes

Unremarkable
User name: Chimes

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:458047483

Who has punished you?
10K Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
Micspam, toxicity, Racial slurs, Player targetting, etc

Why should we revoke your punishment?
1st of all. I never once used my mic during this time since I was in a discord call doing other things, and my chat logs also prove that I never said anything to winter besides he's a cunt like everyone else on jailbreak, he only reported me because of that and winter has had issues with me for a very long time and has threatened to ddos my internet among other things (I have discord messages to prove it), the only thing close to toxicity was a school shooter joke and even it only popped up once, in my messages i never once referred to a single player individually for more than like 3 messages in a toxic way, I personally think I was only given this punishment because my name was in the report and I'd gladly discuss this further with a staff member.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
1st of all. I never once used my mic during this time since I was in a discord call doing other things
This is incorrect, you used your mic multiple times during the recordings, lying doesn't help your case. You aren't muted however.
You have a horrendous amount of prior punishments and the fact that you seem to think such behavior is acceptable usage of chat shows it. Winter's behavior is irrelevant to your own actions, although if its any consolation Winter was gagged as well.
Prior comms and chat logs are attached for viewing pleasure. Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom