Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Chillin' en Ted's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

oss

Uncharitable
User name: Chillin' en Ted

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:163911348

Who has punished you?
Gibus

Why were you punished?
'Favourtism due to meatgrinder'

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I clearly looked at the advantages and disadvantages beforehand, during the demo (https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-how-to-be-warden-and-craig-sg-jailbreak.21312/ TICK:30600)
The spy had 85 hp while the demoman had half the health which runs around 85 or below, each meele hit from the demoman deals 65 damage(195 if crit/RNG/ Tick 30833). If you take the time to look at the ups and downs of this, the spy and demoman stand on equal standings as the spy needs 2 hit which is the same amount of hits needed by the demoman. From the conclusion, they were having meatgrinder in a fairer way instead of 'going to the medic room' as when players are in medic room, they will get constant heal, since spy's knife mechanic which consist of crit via one hit through backstab - if I had chosen to the medic room, the spy would've died no matter how many shanks he gets. This is clearly something the admin did not overlook.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I was the one who punished you. As you said, the reds were not at full health when doing meatgrinder. This is favouritism, you have to make sure that everyone is at full health before doing meatgrinder.
I don't have the time at the moment to put the demo as a video, please refer to the report as posted up top to get the demo.

oss

Uncharitable
As par to my revoke, if they had full health while doing meatgrinder wouldn't it be unfair for the spy? This would cause the illegal rule of favourtism to surface. Factors as so should be included before the indulging of meatgrinder.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
No. The player who picked spy accepted that such games would be harder for him while the demo picked his class to be better suited for it (but slower and worse at other games like obby for example). You do not get to choose who gets to have an easier time.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Due to my current schedule I'm unable to record the demo to post it here. you have already linked the report which includes the demo.
As Jim said, picking the classes in JB brings it's perks and it's downsides, so when you pick spy, you accept the fact that you'll be at a disadvantage during meatgrinder and cell wars, whilst getting the ability to backstab guards.
I'll be closing this appeal. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom