Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Cheds's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheds

User name: Cheds

Name
Cheds

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Your SteamID
steam3ID: [U:1:835452839]
steamID32: STEAM_0:1:417726419

Your DiscordID
Cheds#2951

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I play on Blackwonder Dodgeball SG and Dodgeball AUS. I would like to help moderate Blackwonder Dodgeball SG.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I have known about Blackwonder since last September, but have never taken an interest in becoming a moderator till as of recent. The thought of dedicating my time to one community sounded unlikely at the time, however I have recently realised that I usually reprimand others who completely suck up all of the fun out of others and myself. Since I discovered that I took the time to reproach others, the idea of being a moderator struck me. I feel like I would be a big help and a good representation of the community. I really enjoy the company of the people there and I have made many amazing friends and memories, I would like to have the opportunity to keep them happy as much as possible. I have also noticed that there are rarely any moderators active on Blackwonder Dodgeball SG, so I wanted to take the opportunity to volunteer myself to help.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
I am free to play everyday, I usually play for around 2-4 hours at a time. My timezone is GMT+8.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Blackwonder Dodgeball SG.

Stealing of rockets : Warning>Slay>Kick>2 hour ban>4 hour ban>6 hour ban>3 day ban>1 week ban>4 week ban>Perm ban

Bodyblocking others : Warning>Slay>Kick>2 hour ban>4 hour ban>6 hour ban>1 day ban>3 day ban>1 week ban>4 week ban>Perm ban

Holding the rocket : Warning>Slay>Kick>2 hour ban>4 hour ban>6 hour ban>1 day ban>3 day ban>1 week ban>4 week ban>Perm ban

Hacking/Cheating : I would conceal myself and spectate them. If I am absolutely positive that they are hacking, I would record a video of them as proof and then permanent ban them. I will then show other staff members the recording as evidence.

Exploiting : I would conceal myself and then spectate them. I would record a video of them exploiting and then warn them to stop. If they refuse, it would be a kick>1 day ban>3 day ban>1 week ban>1 month ban>Perm ban

Micspam/Chat spam : Warning>1 hour gag>3 hour gag>5 hour gag>1 day gag>3 day gag>1 week gag>1 month gag>Perm ban

Toxicity, Racism, Etc : No warnings given. 5 hour gag>1 day gag>3 day gag>1 week gag>1 month gag>Perm ban

!Calladmin abuse : 12 hour ban>1 day ban>3 day ban>1 week ban>1 month ban>Perm ban

Inappropriate sprays : I will give them 1 warning. If they still continue to show the spray then I would sprayban them.

Impersonating staff members : Kick>1 day ban>3 day ban>1 week ban>1 month ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I am well-known and well-liked in this server by alot of people, so that would help me to better communicate and cooperate with others as a moderator.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Tagalog.

Last edited:

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Punishment info:

Commblocks (Mutes, Gags, and Silences)BansTeambans (For Jailbreak

Clean record!

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
After looking with your logs and considering your age, I do not believe you would be a good fit right now. I hope you continue to enjoy the servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom