Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted ChaseDuck's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaseDuck

User name: ChaseDuck

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:63106907

Who has punished you?
the console / anti cheat?

Why were you punished?
I think for aimbotting? Or some kind of cheating?

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was not cheating. I was just mgeing my friend in scout v soldier and we had been playing for at least 5 rounds, and then all of a sudden it just disconnected me and said I had been banned and to go to blackwonder.tf for more info. I went to your guys' website and found a ban list and saw my name on there and the details said I was banned by console with whatever anti-cheat you guys use being the reason. The weirdest part was I was getting rolled by my friend and missing like half my shots on scout. I've been playing on this server for at least a year or so and never used any sort of cheats, so your anti cheat must've picked up a false red flag or something out of the blue. I'd like to be able to play on your guys' server again soon since it's one of the only ones that's populated often.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
You've already been unbanned, just letting you know. Likely a false positive of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom