Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Charis's Spray Ban appeal

Charis

Strange
Username: Charis

What is your type of punishment?
Spray Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561199029226925

Who has punished you?
I don't know

Why were you punished?
Having a NSFW objector

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Well I completly understand it was wrong now in hindsight. I have other SFW objectors that I brought to servers countless times, and I can easily just put the NSFW objectors away. As for my spray, it was always SFW, it was just my objector. And, well thats it i guess. I'll just not bring out the NSFW objectors out in any of the servers. Only reason i did it in the first place was because i did see someone bring it out, and go without punishment. I had forgotten their name, since they were only there for a bit before leaving. Oh and the server in question is the minecraft trade server.

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Just foresight, I understand that the rules are different for other communities and that some people may go unpunished on ours while staff are away but we do have a strict policy against nsfw/suggestive/inappropriate sprays. I definitely recommend keeping that mind in the future as if it repeats it could warrant a permanent spray ban.

For now though, your appeal is accepted. Just ping me on the discord (Ash Shaw#9464) and join either of these server to check your spray is changed as is appropriate to remove your spray ban.
BlackWonder US | Trade Minecraft (85.117.240.6:27145)
BlackWonder US | Minecraft World (85.117.240.54:27020)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom