Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Changing the turnrate of Aus Dodgeball Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevibrr

Strange

kai wen

Currently the turnrate of the rocket in both Australian Dodgeball servers are tight and hard to orbit with, especially within the Advanced server. I think it'll be great to change the turnrate of the rocket to allow for more easier orbits and allowing players to wave on the server as it is currently not possible with the current turnrate.

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
Hard to orbit with? The rocket is wide enough for you to orbit it past 200 mph so if you can't orbit it, it's probably because you aren't good enough.
Compared to other servers, blackwonder has a really low turn rate, really wide rocket and orbit

Lowering the turn rate even more would make the rocket really unplayable and even harder to hit

I don't want a server where you can orbit every rocket, I think this is enough

Silorak

Monkas
Staff Member
Admin
Greetings kevibrr.

I don't recall rocket being to tight and impossible to orbit. Nonetheless, the turn rate is already good as it is if we tweak it again, it might make this rocket, less friendly for newer players and it could become harder to hit as Zonas mentioned.

Advanced is different compared to the normal one. More likely to slow down (curve), due of the speed gain. So the ability to orbit will disappear faster, unless you keep positioning right, to expand the orbiting range between you and the rocket. Besides, this is advanced, so of course, it will be harder. We don't want auto orbiting rockets here.

And I don't think we need orbits to be the main focus. Then everybody will orbit and won't even try to do something else as it won't get them any kills.

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
You want to add elevation to the advanced rocket? I can maybe do that
But it would make the rocket even harder and judging from your post, I don't think you would want that

kevibrr

Strange

kai wen

You want to add elevation to the advanced rocket? I can maybe do that

Essentially yes, I think it would make it much more fun to play and attract maybe old "veteran" players who had the most fun doing waves in old Dodgeball servers.

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
I didn't know Australian had ''Veteran'' players
How good are they so I can make the rocket accordingly :LOL:

kevibrr

Strange

kai wen

I didn't know Australian had ''Veteran'' players
How good are they so I can make the rocket accordingly :LOL:
? That's alright, personally I can reach speeds of up to 300mph but I know of many other players who have done much higher on other servers and the original Blackwonder Aus server. Some of the veterans from the past have actually come back and still play today. Those people were insane and could reach speeds up to 500+ mph. So I guess you could say we're pretty good lol

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
If you're this good, what's the point of changing the turn rate?
You don't have to orbit if you're that good

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
Sorry but I don't understand, changing the turn rates has nothing to do with waves

kevibrr

Strange

kai wen

Sorry but I don't understand, changing the turn rates has nothing to do with waves
Oh, I apologise for any inconvenience then. What I'm really suggesting here is for a Wave Server to be added to the Aus list of to be combined with the Advanced Dodgeball Server.

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
This isn't really what you asked for in the first place. Anyway, we will see if we can give you a wave server, but the advanced server will probably keep being as it is right now

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
We won't change the turn rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom