Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed change some rtd's in deathrun #2.

Wesz

Notably Dangerous
Hello, I have noticed that some rtd's doesn't work as intended.

- As example explode, If you roll explode It doesn't do anything, but It only plays a sound. so I think that It should get fixed.

- Increased speed doesn't work aswell. I know players can abuse It, but than It should get fixed or deleted.

- Snail rtd doesn't slow you down, It just stays normal as Its a matter that alot of people rolls It. (its a negative rtd)

- Tiny man works, but It respawns you at spawn at the end of It so people in the middle of a minigame could respawn behind the motivator or It could get you killed unfairly.

- Fireworks Is supposed to kill you, but instead It gives you a huge chance to bhop abuse.
1625517938615.png

- Is Incline problem something?

1625516519854.png

I have noticed that some rtd's are getting used to teamkill people (switching blue when using it) for example: Madaras Whistle, Pumpkin Trail and Hat Throw.
Could we make people unable to switch teams when they have a rtd active?

Thanks,
Wesz

sunstep

Truly Feared
First I want to start off my comment by saying that he is talking about rtd in deathrun. (Which Wesz didn't mention)

And as far as I know, rtd attributes are easy to modify / remove. I think explode / firework doesn't kill you due to the fact that you have to wait forever in deathrun before you can play again, unlike some trade server that has instant respawn. Also, snail will just most likely cause the player to stand still until the rtd is over, which is only delaying. And for pumpkin trail / Madaras Whistle / hat throw, I'd recommend you to remove them at all as they're pretty useless in game unless you're in an arena with the death, but still not worth having them as they allow you to exploit them.

Wesz

Notably Dangerous
Also, snail will just most likely cause the player to stand still until the rtd is over, which is only delaying.
- Snail rtd takes literally 10 seconds, so it isn't a big deal.

- I understand that it sucks to die to a rtd and have to wait forever, but the purpose of fireworks/explode is that you die to it.

- I agree about removing the pumpkin trail, Madaras Whistle and hat throw. Because it is indeed useless and you sometimes die to it, because someone is exploiting with it.

sunstep

Truly Feared
I still see no point in making snail slow you down if you will stand still anyways, most deathrun maps nowadays have a lot of parkour and with the speed of snail you can't even make the most basic jumps. In that case it's just a waste of time. Now imagine being the last one alive and then rolling snail, it will irritate people only.

And for explode / firework it would be unfair, people who pay for vip would have a smaller chance to roll them thus making it incredibly unfair for people who don't bother spending money on games / people who can't afford it. On a trade server that's no big deal, but on deathrun it would be irritating having to wait due to bad luck in rtd and having to pay for a smaller chance to roll explode / firework.

In my opinion the rtd system is good now as it is except for wesz's third point which is the exploiting with some rtd perks.

Wesz

Notably Dangerous
- The point of snail is to make you slow, so for those 10 seconds it doesn't really matter. It's a negative rtd anyway.

- Using rtd is your own choice. If you want to use it there is always a chance of getting a bad rtd, but you could get a good rtd aswell. That's just the thing about rtd. And I know if you have donor you have a higher chance of getting better rtd's. But still if you rtd it's you're own choice so getting a bad rtd sucks, but donors could get a bad rtd aswell. At the end we all roll a bad rtd. So I think this should get fixed. It's better than rolling snail or explode and than nothing happens.

Last edited:

sunstep

Truly Feared
As I said before, rtd can be customized. I think it would be better to change it from snail to decreased speed so the player can still progress in the map while it's still a negative effect. This server also has a round timer that requires you to actively participate in the game mode (I know it can be extended, but there are always chances that it doesn't get extended)

And in my opinion the chance for explode / smite / firework should be equal to a donor's chance for those perks if you're planning on enabling them again.

And I've been donor here for a while, the last time I rolled explode / smite was while ago. This only encourages donors to use rtd while at the same time dis-encourages non donors to not use rtd because of the risk of getting killed.

Last edited:

Wesz

Notably Dangerous
As I said before, rtd can be customized. I think it would be better to change it from snail to decreased speed so the player can still progress in the map while it's still a negative effect. This server also has a round timer that requires you to actively participate in the game mode (I know it can be extended, but there are always chances that it doesn't get extended)
- Snail rtd doesn't make any difference to decreased speed, because you will get slowed anyway so it doesn't really matter if you're a little bit faster. The round timer gets extended almost every time. And I don't think a rtd will make them vote no. With blind rtd you will stand still for 10 seconds aswell. because you can't see were your going. so there shoudn't be a difference between that.

And in my opinion the chance for explode / smite / firework should be equal to a donor's chance for those perks if you're planning on enabling them again.
- I agree. I think donors should have the same chances to roll the same rtd as non donors, otherwise it would be unfair in my opinion.

And I've been donor here for a while, the last time I rolled explode / smite was while ago. This only encourages donors to use rtd while at the same time dis-encourages non donors to not use rtd because of the risk of getting kill
- I do still roll explode/smite sometimes, but my chances of rolling it are less then others. but I do still think explode/fireworks should get fixed or deleted.

- And I do think that it would be more fun with a working snail and increased speed. then rolling snail or increased speed and then nothing happens.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom