Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Change Blu Crits (JailBreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Is this dumpster worthy? I think it is.

Not only is it related to Jailbreak BLU Crits, but there's literally no content in the original post to help their case.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

Yes this is dumpster worthy, I think this has been pointed out many times and we will NOT change it.

Alright, let me get into the details of why crits is a good idea, this encourages BLUS to kill and chase after rebellers and give them the upper hand and not have blus get so scared to the point where the blu:red team ratio is so unbalanced.

Mini-crits wouldn't do them any good, it doesn't result enough into a full kill like an unscoped shot from a sniper rifle that does 125 dmg automatically, rather than perhaps 88 dmg to scare the rebeller or prisoner. It does prevent freekills without reds getting one shotted, but no overall.

Put this in the DUMPSTER

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Yeah, this is a bad idea. Crits for blus lets you run very unbalanced blu to red team sizes and still have it be balanced, which is necessary considering the amount of rules the blu team has to follow (not a bad thing, but definitely makes it harder to get a more even ratio).

Derpachu

Somewhat Threatening
Nope, bad idea to change the BLU's crits to minicrits. It will be unbalanced in where no BLU can kill a quick-fix heavy.

Plus, the REDs outnumber the BLUs by 1:3, or 1:4, or even 4:15. BLUs really need to prepare everything whenever a mass rebel happens.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Since this does not bring any new arguments to the table, and since this has been discussed multiple times before, this thread will be declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom