Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Chaalwan's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaalwan

User name: Chaalwan

Name
Chaalwan

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:450082727

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed? I have not managed any game servers, but I manage many channels in youtube, discord, etc. I make sure that there are no problems, and if there was, I would give solutions and make sure everyone is happy.

On what servers do you usually play on? I play a lot in saxton hale servers, and I have observed each pf one of them. some, used to be pretty chill. I haven't seen any spammers that spams ads, but I have encountered a lot of spammers.

Why would you like to become an admin? the reason is because i want to support your community. maybe the admnis arent active or in other cases, but im here to help.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names I haven't, since I have barely meet them, or, I couldn't differ between the players and admins. maybe because they didn't have tags, but im totally sure.

When are you usually available to play? useally, in clock of 7 pm every monday to friday, in saturday to sunday, 10 am to 18 pm.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play I punish players in a fair way. if they are caught spamming, ill warn them once. they have 2 warnings. if they get up to 3 warnings, mute or kick. if more than 5 times, a ban. if there are any people who insults each other, ill warn them once. second warn is mute, third is kick and fourth, ban. any cheaters or who I suspect is cheating gets a ban immidiately.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? I have a pretty fair way of handling things. just remember, ill notifiy if I have important things like travel, moving, etc. I also may have suggestions for new rules for the server. I will follow the admin rules. I have a good skill of handling problems.

Chaalwan

well, here it is. sorry for the mispel and the poor response of the "Do you know and spoken to any current staff mebers" I would say, I haven't sadly, but I can contact if necessary. I visit the websites very often, so will respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom